Posted 3 years ago
- "The Book of the B.S.A." - by W.C. Haycraft
- Pitman's Motor-Cyclists' Library - Printed in Britain
- hardcover book / 140 pages / fully illustrated with drawings
- First published in 1924, this is the thirteenth edition published 1954
- Published by Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons, Ltd., London, England
** This present edition deals comprehensively with the maintenance and overhaul of 1945-1954 B.S.A. motorcycle models with 4-stroke singles (S.V. & O.H.V.) engines. Covers handling, carburation, lubrication, frame, wheels & tires, braking, lighting and electrical systems (including wiring diagrams), and general maintenance.