Posted 9 years ago
Unfortuantley....7 collector cars that I owned along with a vast amount of collectibles, 2 Motorcycles, 2 travel trailers from the 60's all the tools I owned all burned in a garage fire on June 8, 2012. The fire absoulutly destroyed everything...the heat was so intense it did over $20,000 in damages to my house over 75 feet away. 1 of 2 things started the fire, either 1 of the motorcycles shorted out, or a battery tender hooked to the motorcycle shorted out. The fire marshal could narrow it down to the starting point but not the exact ignition.