Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Can anyone tell me what this is and what is called or where to find more. Thank you

In Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Art Glass14449 of 17605Last but Not Least!Colorful plate or vase or wherever
Love it
Like it

pawispawis loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(1 item)

I have been told that this is an art cast platter. It is blue and clear with a flower in the center and white bubbled spiraled design with a ruffled edge. I also have dishes with a pink edging on the outside of plate. The patterns are the same. I am real interested to know what it is. I got this platter for my wedding on Cape Cod, I am not sure if it was made locally or not...Thank you

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. dlfd911 dlfd911, 5 years ago
    From your one photo it looks similar to Sydenstricker pieces I have seen, and yes, that is still being made on Cape Cod.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.