Just For Fun: Cow Creamer

In Kitchen > Show & Tell and Animals > Cows > Show & Tell.
Kitchen1361 of 3807Display window cake standsRecently found

tom61375tom61375 loves this.
ZowieZowie loves this.
peteypetey loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

freiheit

A few months ago I posted a cow creamer I received from my grandmother. This first creamer was around a hundred years old. The one I posted today is a young lady in comparison. She is an unmarked beauty and I just had to take her home. I especially liked her eyelashes. Isn't she charming?

I tried to find some information on her but was surprised how many of these cow creamers exist. My old creamer has many fine details and is made of some kind of porcelain. This one, however, does not have the same finishing and is made of a different material. I suppose it is a pretty cheep and rather common item but it certainly makes a nice conversation piece when used on the coffee table.

Thanks for looking:)

Comments

1. SEAN68 SEAN68, 1 year ago
    cute!!!
  2. Zowie Zowie, 1 year ago
    I did n't think people used these anymore as everything I have read people complain about not being able to lean them out properly
  3. tom61375 tom61375, 1 year ago
    Spaß und ich liebe es! =)
  4. freiheit freiheit, 1 year ago
    Vielen Dank, tom61375!
  5. freiheit freiheit, 1 year ago
    Thanks, Zowie. You are correct about cleaning them. The one I found needed to be soaked in warm water for hours. At the end I used Q-tips to get her completely clean. This is too much work for every day:)

Many thanks also to vetraio50, petey, SEAN68, and aghcollect:)
  6. freiheit freiheit, 1 year ago
    Sorry, I didn't see Moonstonelover21! It's been a long day; I need a coffee:)
  7. Zowie Zowie, 1 year ago
    Try Denture Cleaner takes about 10 minutes also on how bad they are. I have used it for the oddest of things.