Coca-Cola Blotter and Postcard

In Coca-Cola > Show & Tell and Postcards > Show & Tell.
Coca Cola1677 of 2476Coca-Cola Bottle CouponCoke Ice Chest Dispenser

tommy1002tommy1002 likes this.
Pop_abidesPop_abides likes this.
pickrknowspickrknows loves this.

tommy1002

My second blotter purchase, this is the 1951 model with pretty low mileage on it. I paid too much for it but, I cleaned up with the postcard and a coupon. The Postcard is very crisp and clean looks to be a 1940's card. Merry Christmas to all!!!

Comments

1. Signaholic Signaholic, 3 years ago
    This one is in very good condition Tommy! Looks like new.
    I don't have this one, 1951 is cool with Spriteboy hiding behind the bottle.
    The postcard is one I haven't seen up close before,,, nice snags!
  2. tommy1002 tommy1002, 3 years ago
    Thanks Perry, I think I need eight more blotters, then I'll frame them above my 7' long mirror behind my bar.
  3. tommy1002 tommy1002, 3 years ago
    Thank You pickr !!
  4. treetop, 3 years ago
    Man, you guys go gaga over common items. A $2 ink blotter. A $4 postcard and a $1 coupon (in this condition). Do you ever reread your comments to each other? Sounds like a cross between St. Elmo's Fire gang and The Breakfast Club goup (I know, both movies probably way before your time). I kid. Just interesting hearing you guys (pickrknows, Tommy1002, signaholic, Trevor and Daddy_Nobucks) give verbal pats on the butts on a daily basis...over common items like ink blotters and rusted signs. You guys entertain me!
  5. tommy1002 tommy1002, 3 years ago
    Thanks Pop !!
  6. tommy1002 tommy1002, 3 years ago
    @treetop, let us see all of your rare, priceless gems and maybe we'll pat your back too. I'm glad we keep you amused with the mundane. I'll have a couple more post coming in a few minutes, stay tuned, lol
  7. Signaholic Signaholic, 3 years ago
    It's called enjoying the hobby treetop, we don't bash round here.

8. Daddy_Nobucks Daddy_Nobucks, 3 years ago
    treetop is so "Judd Nelson"! :)