Gold Blackamoor earrings

In Fine Jewelry > Fine Jewelry Earrings > Show & Tell.
Fine Jewelry Earrings123 of 163Mini "Dancing" Jester Earrings Silver & Turquoise Screwback earrings

kyratangokyratango loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
CarlomarCarlomar loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
vintagemadvintagemad loves this.
LuisaLuisa loves this.

Agram.m

Already long time I was searching for matching earrings to my Blackamoor stick pin (as I showed earlier on this site). And now I'm very happy because I've found them!
One of my other passions besites collecting antique jewelry is to find antique jewelry that can be combined with jewels already in my possession and so to form a set (parure) or demi parure. Very occasionally, after a lot of detective work that succeeds, I found these cute blackamoor earrings they combine wonderfully well with my blackamoor stickpin. Even if the earrings and the stickpin come both from another country. So fantastic that they match so well. Don't you agree?

Comments

1. davyd286, 2 years ago
    Yes, I love it when I have a chance to complete a set!
  2. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    We share that passion davyd286, thanks.
  3. Newtimes Newtimes, 2 years ago
    I absolutely love those! Today I just found a more modest, copper blackamoor pendant from the fifties.
  4. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    Thanks Newtimes and to think that both the stick pin and the earrings were even bought in different countries.
  5. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    I also could buy the same brooch but I decided this was to much!
  6. Newtimes Newtimes, 2 years ago
    Sometimes luck finds you and sometimes you can help your luck a bit.
    Well you could wear the brooch and earrings or stickpin and earrings but three of those on the same time indeed is to much.
  7. kberly3750, 2 years ago
    I am just wondering how much did you pay for the earrings? And what country did you get them from?
  8. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    Kberly3750' thanks for your interest. I live in The Netherlands and I bought these earrings on an auction (lot) in Germany and thesefore very cheap.
  9. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    kberly3750 I want to let you know that I found these earrings on this actual link: