Antique Deco Moonstone Amethyst Bracelet Earring Brooch Sterling Parure

In Fine Jewelry > Art Deco Fine Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Moonstone Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Art Deco Fine Jewelry100 of 203Brass and Glass Bohemian Necklace ca early 1900sAntique Deco Pink Kunzite 2-Tone 14k Gold Ring Rare Buff Cut

nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
vintagemadvintagemad loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
lundylundy loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Moonstonel…

This is a very Rare Set of Deco Moonstone Amethyst Almost a Grand Parure! This is in near mint condition and the Moonstones just POP...I love the fact that there are Amethysts that are a very pretty purple..not light lavender :) The Brooch measures 2 inches x 1.25 and the bracelet is 8 inches and the earrings are about 1 inch ... Another Cool addition to my Moonstone Collection....and this has been near and dear to me....

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    BELLIN68, thank you for your loving...it truly is stunning!!
  2. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Wow - so pretty - what a wonderful collection.
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    valentino97, I am thinking of turning the brooch into a necklace..what are your thoughts?
  4. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Love how the stones really play off each other!
  5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    AmberRose, what do you think of changing the brooch into necklace?
  6. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    mustangtony, thank you for your loving :))
  7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    PhilDavidAlexanderMorris , thank you for your loving :))
  8. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Another glorious piece ! What a beautiful collection !
  9. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Manikin, thank you :)) They are all for my daughters when they get older :))
  10. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    lundy, thank you for your loving :)))
  11. inky inky, 1 year ago
    Beautiful!...:-)
  12. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    inky, thank you :)) Its one of my favourite sets...love to buy sets not individual pieces..guess I am old fashioned that way...or if I find one piece and really love it...somehow I seem to stumble on the matching piece in the near future :0
  13. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    You have very lucky daughters to get all your beautiful jewelry some day ! I am sure they will appreciate it :-) hope you wear it some times so you get to enjoy it also .
  14. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Manikin, thank you for saying that! They are all I have and I am blessed to have them in my life. Everyday they make me laugh and smile....And I do wear some of the pieces sometimes..and at least one of them says that they want this one or that one. So I know what to leave them :) They cannot touch any of the real good pieces until they are 35 years old. And settled. That is a major provision.
  15. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    valentino97, thank you for your loving :)
  16. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    vintagemad, thank you for your loving :))))
  17. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Newtimes, thank you for your loving :))
  18. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 5 months ago