Happy Mothers Day

In Paper > Show & Tell.
Paper461 of 1564A Coca-Cola poster family remembers WW II days...1976-cameras-the canon ae1-'amateur photographer'.

aeonaeon likes this.
toracattoracat loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
lundylundy loves this.
austrohungaroaustrohungaro loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.
peteypetey loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.

AmberRose

To all my CW Mommies, Happy Mothers Day!

As you can see my darling 9 year old made me a coupon book. Please note how well that child knows me by giving me a coupon to watch "Storage Wars" together. How cute is that!!!

Darling 6 year old make me this awesome clothes pin paper holder. Hey it's retro as I remember them from the 70s! (a repro)

And finally I had to share the second gift from my baby girl. I had asked her to draw me a family portrait. Here we are in all of our Jabba the Hut glory. Gosh I love my babies!!!!

Comments

1. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Happy Mother's Day Amber !!!!!!!!!!
  2. walksoftly walksoftly, 2 years ago
    Great gifts from the little ones, you must be a happy mother!
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    WOW...very special :)))))
  4. lundy lundy, 2 years ago
    hi amber happy moms day
  5. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Well thank you all my CW friends for the love and very nice wishes. Having a nice MDay, and even snuck to the thrift while picking up a missing ingredient for the hubby's lovely meal.
  6. nldionne nldionne, 2 years ago
    Sounds like you got everything you needed this year
  7. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
    Happy Mother's Day AmberRose!! You have the A Beautiful Familly ;) We have the next famous Picasso xD on the works.
  8. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 2 years ago
    Happy Mothers Day AmberRose, beautiful, hold on to that coupon, priceless !~Phil
  9. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    A very Happy Mother's Day wish a bit late! So good to hear that it was splendid for you all. Cool clothespin paper holder!!! A remarkable youth to think of such a trendy gift! Another dangerously good collector rising in Chicago-land? Must be! And coupons and family portraits are priceless, too!!! Devin is a most thoughtful and loving daughter, indeed. Bravo on the portraits! Jaba the Hut? Are you sure that you're not being depicted as caterpillars on the road to becoming beautiful butterflies? Or, have you been watching a lot of "Star Wars"? In any case, wonderful testament of loving children to a fabulous mother!!! Congratulations.
    : D