950 silver Japanese ice tea straws with charms! And Barry Bondszai!!

In Sterling Silver > Japanese Sterling Silver > Show & Tell and Asian > Show & Tell.
Japanese Sterling Silver1 of 15Table lighter with trayAsian Bracelet from 1930s

tom61375tom61375 loves this.
aeonaeon likes this.
peteypetey loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
trunkmantrunkman loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
pw-collectorpw-collector loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.

Posted 11 months ago

toracat

Hello, Got these at a very good price!! 9 inches long 11 grams each , 3rd photo has 3 that I bought awhile back, These 6 are also straws, but there were only 5 charms! I added a charm to the one that had none! See 4th photo! Charm I added is maybe 1000's years old!!! Game played Shinto Priest against Samurai Warriors!!! Priest won in 17 innings!, when Priest Barry Bondszai hit a ball out of the park and into the South China Sea!! Of course joking about the baseball game! Thanks for looking! Don

Comments

1. Manikin Manikin, 11 months ago
    You find the most unusual items . I never saw one of these but when I saw straws I wondered how many people swallowed the charms :-) But Is it a part of a game ? Or drinking straws . Please excuse my dumb question but I am not sure :-)
  2. toracat toracat, 11 months ago
    They are drinking straws the game was a joke as charm I added is baseball! as one was missing! Of course baseball is not 1000S of years old Barry Bonds played for San Francisco Giants! I changed his name to Bondszai! The charms are lower than top of straw, can not swallow, the three on top are not straws! Don thank you!
  3. Manikin Manikin, 11 months ago
    Thanks Don for clearing that up :-) I am glad I didn't have to drink through one of those straws you could chip a tooth :-) Neat find !
  4. toracat toracat, 11 months ago