In the age of Internet, why did we decide to name a website The Collectors Weekly? I could come up with some fancy reason, but the truth is – it was available. And it also sort of fits. My collecting bug seems to surface once a week, from Friday to Monday. That’s when I have time to search eBay, go to shows, research stuff I’ve bought, and get all excited about a new find. I’m also an old newspaper guy, so I liked the newspaper-style name. And we do plan to offer weekly content such as guest columns and news in the near future. What would you like to see on The Collectors Weekly? Leave a comment below and let us know…. thanks!
Top Articles on CW
- Mari Tepper: Laying it on the Line
- Nice Ice: Valerie Hammond on the Genteel Charm of Vintage Canadian Costume Jewelry
- How Jim Heimann Got Crazy for California Architecture
- Modernist Man: Jock Peters May Be the Most Influential Architect You've Never Heard Of
- Meet Cute: Were Kokeshi Dolls the Models for Hello Kitty, Pokemon, and Be@rbrick?
- When the King of Comedy Posters Set His Surreal Sights on the World of Rock 'n' Roll
- How One Artist Makes New Art From Old Coloring Books and Found Photos
- Say Cheese! How Bad Photography Has Changed Our Definition of Good Pictures
- Middle Earthenware: One Family's Quest to Reclaim Its Place in British Pottery History
- Fancy Fowl: How an Evil Sea Captain and a Beloved Queen Made the World Crave KFC