Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Chinese - Jiaqing Mark - Pink Background- What is this stuff called again?

In Asian > Chinese Plates > Show & Tell.
Chinese Plates125 of 180Light green over the wall dragon bowlChinese painted saucer.
Love it
Like it

bijoucaillouvintagebijoucaillouvintage loves this.
auraaura loves this.
vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
ElisabethanElisabethan loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
See 5 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 3 years ago


(198 items)

Its like this bumpy, pink, enamel with handpainted decor. I've seen it before, can't remember what its called. The unglazed foot looks really dirty, so it could be an older piece. Does anyone know what the "term" for this ware is?

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. racer4four racer4four, 3 years ago
    I like your description!!

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.