Funeral home body lift.

All items190200 of 200080VINTAGE GUITARMy weekend project.

dr.sideshowdr.sideshow loves this.
straightlegstraightleg loves this.

Vontrike

It does not get much creepier than this. Another funeral home goodie I bought today. The body lift. It is called a LIFTM STER. Out of Plymouth Michigan. Pretty early one. 20's 30's ? Got a wooden handle on the crank. You could give three wedgies at one time with this.

Comments

1. straightleg straightleg, 8 years ago
      Ya your a sick puppy alright LauraJ24 has a "birthing chair" I think you'll like.I think you should rent this out for hog roasts.I wanted to be first on the luv it list.Is that a Max ? dune buggy?I can't think Mini Max, Max Minor,whatever I always wanted one too kool.later
    2. tikiray tikiray, 8 years ago
      Yep, definitely creepy!!! What the heck are you gonna do with that thing? lol
    3. Vontrike Vontrike, 8 years ago
      My wife has shot down every idea I have had so far. Seriously,,I do a big display Halloween for the kids,, and I always need props, plus it's just kool.
    4. Vontrike Vontrike, 8 years ago
      straightleg,, The dune buggy looks exactly like a Manx, but not sure if it is. Thanks for the love.
    5. tikiray tikiray, 8 years ago
      Your wife sounds like a brilliant lady! :)
    6. Vontrike Vontrike, 8 years ago
      If a guy would be working alone he would need this, plus it's just easier. I got this out of a funeral home that had been there since the 20's. It is defiantly for people. It's like a oversized claw machine.
    7. Vontrike Vontrike, 8 years ago
      I did not see the faded A therefor it is LIFTMASTER, but still find nothing on line.
    8. dr.sideshow, 7 years ago
      Wish I had enough place at home to keep items like this.
    9. Vontrike Vontrike, 7 years ago
      Thanks dr.sideshow for the love. I tried to fit it in the dining room,, but no luck.