Vintage Gaetano Pottery California Western Pattern Tableware

In Pottery > California Pottery > Show & TellMid-Century Modern > Show & TellPottery > Show & Tell.
California Pottery75 of 236Robert Maxwell Designs - Stoneware VaseAsian Figurine - California?

BrunswickBrunswick loves this.
billretirecollbillretirecoll loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
auraaura loves this.
robin56robin56 loves this.
JImamJImam loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.

billretire…

This was a Thrift Store find that we couldn't pass up today, a incomplete set of Gaetano Pottery Western pattern Tableware.
    Gaetano Pottery was located in South El Monte, California, USA and made this pattern in the 1960s. The set includes a 15 1/2"x 11 1/2" platter, a 15"round x 2"deep Tray, 5-11 1/4" dinner plates, 13-8 1/2" lunch plates(4 have some small chips), and 5-6 5/8" bowls. and for the price we got them for, we couldn't go wrong!

I think these would be great for a BBQ lunch party, or even for a child's birthday party! :^D

Thanks for looking, all comments welcome! :^)

Comments

1. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thanks for the love fortapache, always nice to get! :^)
    2. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Many thanks to you for stopping by for a look, and loving what you saw,
      MacDaddyRico
      JImam
      and robin56,
      very kind of you, and much appreciated! :^)
    3. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thank you for the love Manikin, always a nice thing to get! :^)
    4. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
      Nice and love the fabric too!
    5. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thank you Mary, sometimes I put too many things in, but it's all for fun! I like that material too, I used it in the Bronco Cowboy Brooch post a while ago, and thought it worked here too! :^D

Thanks for the love, aura, and you too Mary, it's what I look forward to! :^)
    6. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thanks for lookin, and lovin, mikelv85! Much appreciated! :^)
    7. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Hey Kevin, thank you for taking a look at these vintage California pottery dishes, and loving them! :^)
    8. jeklstudio jeklstudio, 1 year ago
      Thanks for posting this with an answer that has bugged me for so long. Gaetano Pottery was in El Monte? I've not been able to find a single thing out about the company. I stumbled across a HUGE cobalt blue bowl several years ago. It was so beautiful I couldn't pass it up. It reminded me a little of old/early Bauer plainware. Simple, glossy and perfect. My only frustration was not being able to find anything out about the company. It has always looked like a piece of So. CA pottery but... Anyway, thanks for that. Now I'll look for more. :-)
    9. Brunswick Brunswick, 9 months ago
      Happy Thanksgiving Bill And Yours!!

Thomas.