What do i got here?

In Coca-Cola > Coke Coolers > Show & Tell and Advertising > Coolers > Show & Tell.
Coke Coolers330 of 405Coke Cooler, what time frame is it from?great flea market find. love to flea market or yard sale for this stuff.

officialfuelofficialfuel likes this.
rocker-sdrocker-sd likes this.

mills_soccer
    (1 item)

I know it's a Westinghouse 1950's coca-cola cooler, I'd just liked to know how much it's worth and if it was a good find or not, i paid $100 for it

Comments

1. mills_soccer, 7 years ago
      rocker-sd .. do you have any idea what i have here ?
    2. officialfuel officialfuel, 7 years ago
      You have a big job ahead of you if you are restoring it!
    3. mills_soccer, 7 years ago
      how much do you guys think it's worth as is then?
    4. SSmoothie, 7 years ago
      First does it work, is the compressor motor still there, is there any rot, which I mean soft spots in the metal or rusted completely through. Looks like your missing the small door cover also. Right now I would say the market is low and just what I see you paid about what is worth. For a value on a fully restored unit keep an eye of ebay and see what they sell for.
    5. SSmoothie, 7 years ago
      Here is one on ebay right now.
    6. SSmoothie, 7 years ago
      Another

7. Jill, 7 years ago
      I also recently acquired on old machine/cooler - 50's vintage and I can't seem to find any info on it. The ser # is NK242981 Mod. cc650-H-1 made by the King-Seeley Thermos Co. Does anyone have any info on this model?