Unknown Fork Hallmarks

In Silver > English Silver > Show & Tell.
English Silver21 of 176Novelty  silver RifleHelp with these unfamiliar hallmarks please

billretirecollbillretirecoll loves this.
auraaura loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.

Collectabl…

So ,I've now run out of things to post down stairs so its up into the loft. The first thing I found was this delightful fork with a fantastic crest and some hallmarks that baffle me. Help from IVAN or fhrjr2 would be helpful or anybody else who can help.

logo
    English Silver
    SUPRB RARE PAIR ENGLISH ANTIQUE EARLY VICTORIAN 1857 STERLING SILVER TABLE BOXES
    SUPRB RARE PAIR ENGLISH ANTIQUE EAR...
    $219
    BEAUTIFUL GENUINE ENGLISH ANTIQUE VICTORIAN 1876 STERLING SILVER PHOTO LOCKET
    BEAUTIFUL GENUINE ENGLISH ANTIQUE V...
    $28
    SUPERB CONDITION ENGLISH ANTIQUE 1910 STERLING SILVER & AGATE VESTA MATCH CASE
    SUPERB CONDITION ENGLISH ANTIQUE 19...
    $70
    SUPERB CONDITION HEAVY ANTIQUE 1915 STERLING SILVER DOUBLE ALBERT CHAIN & VESTA
    SUPERB CONDITION HEAVY ANTIQUE 1915...
    $52
    logo
    SUPRB RARE PAIR ENGLISH ANTIQUE EAR...
    $219

Comments

1. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      I found the maker PA.Ashbury and son and date 1907 but not the rest.
    2. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Could this be part of a very important family, it looks like MB on the CREST.
    3. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Thanks vetraio50 and fortapache for the loves.
    4. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Many thanks aura for the love.
    5. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Hi fhrjr2 can you identify these Mark's for me please.
    6. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Hi fhrjr2 I think its PA&A
    7. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Sorry PA & S
    8. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      For fhrjr2
    9. IVAN49 IVAN49, 3 years ago
      PHILIP ASHBERRY & SONS
      Sheffield
      Active at 21 Bowling Green St, Sheffield (1856-1935). Philip Ashberry began trading in 1829 making Britannia metal wares. The firm became "& Sons" in 1856 and "Ltd" in 1900.
    10. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 3 years ago
      The Crest looks like B over E over M with the B and E intertwined, if that makes any difference! :^D Take Care, and Stay Well! :^)
    11. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Thank you IVAN49 and billretirecoll for the info and love.
      Is it solid silver though ??
    12. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 3 years ago
      Here's the mark for English Electro Plate

I hope this helps! :^)
    13. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Thank you billretirecoll kinda expected that. One of these days I'll find a real one ha ha.
    14. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 3 years ago
      You will find one! Years ago when Silver Spiked at $50. an once I got a Silver plate Bowl at a Thrift Shop for $1. when I got out to the car I checked it over a little better, and saw Sterling on it! I went straight to Coin and Pawn Shop and got $230. for it! :^D So it happens! Good Luck, and Stay Well! :^)
    15. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 years ago
      Good find and a great return. Thanks.