Posted 1 year ago
This is an attempt to create a simple tutorial on adding images to an existing post. It is rather limited not only because of the cap of four images per post, but because it focuses on doing it in a very particular way, namely, using a Windows desktop, and browsing for the image(s) to add (as opposed to drag and drop).
1. Log into your Collectors Weekly account.
2. Right-click on the post that you wish to modify, and open it in a new tab.
3. Left-click on the new tab.
4. Left-click on the menu pick "Edit this item" (circled in red in the first image in this post).
5. Left-click in the shaded area (outlined in red in the second image in this post).
6. Navigate to where the images are stored (in this tutorial, they're in the Downloads folder on the Windows desktop machine).
7. Left-click on the image that you want to add, and then left-click on "Open" (outlined in red in the third image in this post).
8. Repeat steps 5 through 7 for any additional images that you wish to add.
9. Scroll down, and left-click on "Save" (outlined in red in the fourth image in this post).
10. Be patient, especially if you're adding more than one image, because the system can take a while to finish.
11. When the system is done, your display should show the post with the added images.