Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Vintage either plate hanger or cup hanger

In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Tools and Hardware4825 of 6288Do you know what this is and what it is used for?  Hensoldt Wetzlar Pentagram?wooden wagon jack?
Love it
Like it

auraaura loves this.
mackay1stmackay1st loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
natasha62natasha62 loves this.
See 2 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(470 items)

This was found here at home in a box, looks perfect condition, anyone know what years these were made? Sure looks like plate holder or a cup? the circle metal is 1 1/2" small

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. Hunter Hunter, 5 years ago
    Looks to me like a curtain holder - it would be mounted to the wall close to a window and then used to hold the curtains open...
  2. filmnet filmnet, 5 years ago
    Nice, it's so little it must be this

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.