Karma of Arabia

In Pottery > Show & Tell.
Pottery9812 of 11519Wall pocket..made in japanBird Mystery

BudekBudek loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
JenJen loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
ozmartyozmarty loves this.
lundylundy loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.

AmberRose

On my way home from picking up Walk softly's vase, I see an estate sale sign. Somehow my car just followed the signs to the place. This was their last day and I wish I had gotten there a couple of days ago because...
    Walked into the kitchen and found these two Arabia Saara (?) dishes.
    Half price day!! 15 bucks for them booth. I call this "walk softly karma"
    As a side note, my hubby hates them, not a little bit, a LOT. hahahaha!!!

logo
    Pottery
    VTG RICHARD BATTERHAM FACETED CUT SIDED ASH GLAZED STONEWARE JAR WITH LID
    VTG RICHARD BATTERHAM FACETED CUT S...
    $42
    East Fork Pottery, 6-Piece Set, in Ember; c. 2017; Wheel Thrown.
    East Fork Pottery, 6-Piece Set, in ...
    $560
    East Fork Everyday Bowl, 1st Quality, Millennial Pink
    East Fork Everyday Bowl, 1st Qualit...
    $63
    East Fork Pottery FOUR (4) EVERYDAY BOWLS in BIG SKY BLUE - used minimally
    East Fork Pottery FOUR (4) EVERYDAY...
    $128
    logo
    VTG RICHARD BATTERHAM FACETED CUT SIDED ASH GLAZED STONEWARE JAR WITH LID
    VTG RICHARD BATTERHAM FACETED CUT S...
    $42

Comments

1. AmberRose AmberRose, 9 years ago
      stinker!
    2. vetraio50 vetraio50, 9 years ago
      Hubbie needs feeding! Maybe a baked pasta in tha Saara? A beautiful piece or two of Arabia. AnjA Jaatinen Winquist. 1960's. Cloudy. Nice!
    3. AmberRose AmberRose, 9 years ago
      Thanks V! Hubby does almost all the cooking, saves on hospital bills : ))
    4. vetraio50 vetraio50, 9 years ago
      Pardon the sexist comment.
      "You've provided him with a new vehicle to show his various talents!"
    5. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      No problem V, he cooks out of fear of my cooking. Plus I hate cooking. Love baking though. Good at that!
    6. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 8 years ago
      Simply wonderful!
    7. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Thank you miKKo and Scandi!
    8. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Thanks Lundy! How are you?
    9. lundy lundy, 8 years ago
      good thank you work has picked up thanks nice things you have how r u
    10. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Lundy, that's good, all well here. Kids seem to like school and this is a busy season for work. So, clipping along nicely : )

Thanks Inky and MTony!
    11. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago

Thanks Inky and MTony!
    12. Budek Budek, 8 years ago
      That bleeding blue glaze is just gorgeous. A very rich look,.......I LOVE Arabia!
    13. Stillwater Stillwater, 8 years ago
      Ah people go nuts for that Arabia stuff, or they used to at least
      I sold a stupid "Moomin" coffee cup for like $300 a long time ago
      These ones are very attractive though, I like them much better than Moomin
    14. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Thanks Still! They are fab! Hubby hates them so they will find a good home, sniff.