Return of the Flea

All items170787 of 2216191950's Royal Crown Cola Neon Clock...Cleveland ClockThe Flea Strikes Back

eye4beautyeye4beauty loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

AmberRose

So most of the dealers were really nice. You can see my friend Robert there, he sells Mid Century Modern furniture (and had a huge weekend) and there was a lot of cross selling. I love the variety of collections there and the last picture is of my favorite booth. This women had the best stuff, including Lisa Larson and a ton of Deco. We gabbed for a while.

So did I make money? Yes.
    Will I pay off my house with it? No.
    Can I thrift more now (according to the signed agreement with the hubby)?
    Heck Ya!
    Did I have fun? Yes.
    Tired? Yes.

Will I do the Flea again? If I have a good year of treasure hunting I will ; ))

There is a hidden concept with my three postings. The first to guess what it is, will get the extra T shirt that Hunter sent me. (if they don't already have one)

Comments

1. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      Kery says "Star wars" do I get a "T", lol
    2. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      OOPS "Kerry" says, Can't even spell my own name!!
    3. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      You got it...however you spell it! My email is on my profile shoot me your address and I will send it to you!
    4. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      Thank You AmberRose, I appreciated it very much. Sent email and Looks as if you had a Fun but tiring time, get some rest and then enjoy the hunt for new treasures. :-)
    5. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Big smile for you over here Kerry. You must take a picture in your new dazzling CW shirt. I wore mine the first day and people loved it.
    6. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      Will Do AmberRose, I'll even work on a proper pose, if the camera doesn't break, Well better leave that as is, LOL. Thanks again
    7. austrohungaro austrohungaro, 8 years ago
      I bet you had huge fun! and if you can go on thifting... I see it as sort of a win-win situation :)

By the way, is that a Nanny Still blue Harlekiini candy box I see on the third picture? I wish I had been there!!!!
    8. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      I will see if I took pictures of his stuff. I am disappointed with my hasty pictures. Honestly I was so darn busy, it was really tough to take any time. He does have a blog...I think it is Century Chicago...
      Phil, that booth was so nice. I was drooling over a lot of things.
      Austro, not sure if it was a Nanny Still...I can see if I can find out...
      Yes, I wish all my friends at CW were there!
    9. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      eye4 this is the link to my buddy Robert's blog on his furniture...
    10. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      And here is a very popular blog with much better pictures of the market...I am confident that she will post more. I have two pictures...the boat and the apple.