Arabella by Walther & Sohne Germany

In Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Art Glass17860 of 208491930's Josef Inwald Art Deco Plum Glass figurine !My one and only Kralik

VintagefranVintagefran loves this.
TheRoperTheRoper loves this.
epson233epson233 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
pickrknowspickrknows loves this.
GreatsnowyowlGreatsnowyowl loves this.
inkyinky loves this.

Justanovice

Bought this lovely centre piece at a little rural auction last week, it is all perfect and totally delightful. The detail is beautiful and I love the colour!

logo
    Art Glass
    RARE Large Antique Czech, Loetz Witwe, Blown Art Glass Iridescent Vase
    RARE Large Antique Czech, Loetz Wit...
    $246
    Blenko Cat Decanter by Wayne Husted - Turquoise Handblown Glass - MCM
    Blenko Cat Decanter by Wayne Husted...
    $305
    ANTIQUE LARGE MOSER VASE WITH PANSIES (1910-1925)
    ANTIQUE LARGE MOSER VASE WITH PANSI...
    $255
    1930s Antique Lalique French Art Glass Crystal Pinsons Birds Vines Center Bowl
    1930s Antique Lalique French Art Gl...
    $135
    logo
    RARE Large Antique Czech, Loetz Witwe, Blown Art Glass Iridescent Vase
    RARE Large Antique Czech, Loetz Wit...
    $246

Comments

1. inky inky, 8 years ago
      Now this is something I have always wanted and never found in 'my' price range beautiful, well done!..glowy?...:-)
    2. Justanovice Justanovice, 8 years ago
      Thank you BELLIN68! She is quite something, I could not believe the detail in her!
    3. Justanovice Justanovice, 8 years ago
      Thank you inky! Actually she was not that expensive I am sure that you can compare your currency with mine and I paid £18.00. Nobody at this little local rural auction seems to take much notice of the glass - so I love going to see what is on offer. Bought some of the posted Hospodka there last week too for very little really! (And No I am not telling where as you will be on the next flight over)LOL!!
    4. inky inky, 8 years ago
      That's a really good price our currency at the moment is double yours and your vase here would go at auction for $150 up!...We could do a swap you come here and then I go there, that would be fair wouldn't it..:-/
    5. Justanovice Justanovice, 8 years ago
      Could do with a holiday, and that Mountain looks wonderful!
    6. inky inky, 8 years ago
      You would be most welcome!..:-)
    7. Justanovice Justanovice, 8 years ago
      Thank you inky!!
    8. Justanovice Justanovice, 8 years ago
      Thank you mustangtonly!
    9. Greatsnowyowl Greatsnowyowl, 8 years ago
      very nice! love aquatic themes
    10. Justanovice Justanovice, 8 years ago
      Thank you Greatsnowyowl and Scandinavian _pieces!
    11. pickrknows pickrknows, 8 years ago
      Love this piece, funny I just posted a similar piece that I recently got,wish mine was as complete as yours! They are beautiful are'nt they!
    12. Justanovice Justanovice, 8 years ago
      Thank you pickrknows! I do love yours too! In fact I think she is much nicer than mine even though she is incomplete. Just keep looking for the missing bits, maybe e-bay, some could turn up!
    13. Justanovice Justanovice, 8 years ago
      Thank you czechman for the Love it!
    14. epson233 epson233, 8 years ago
      big walther & sohne fan here also -- love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    15. TheRoper TheRoper, 7 years ago
      Very nice piece, this is very likely to be uranium glass, test it in black light
    16. SEAN68 SEAN68, 7 years ago
      stunning:)!!!
    17. Justanovice Justanovice, 7 years ago
      Thank you The Roper for your comment and Love - she is packed away at the moment but when I have space to display her I will check her out with the 'black light'! Many thanks!!

You too Sean68 - Thank you!!
    18. Vintagefran Vintagefran, 6 years ago
      Hi Justanovice. I love this figure. And in uranium perfect. Walther like using fish in their designs i see. I got this little dish, missing its lady lid (who I'll now be on the look out for:) like this its beautiful quality.