Mack Sennett Mutoscope/Arcade Cards "Bathing Beauties" "Yankee Doodle In Berlin" 1919 Evans L.A.

In Movies > Movie Photos > Show & Tell and Cards > Mutoscope Cards > Show & Tell.
Movie Photos22 of 203MGM Clark Gable studio photoMack Sennett Bathing Beauties Mutoscope Cards "Yankee Doodle In Berlin" 1919 Marked Evans L.A.

clockermanclockerman loves this.
Alan2310Alan2310 loves this.
Peasejean55Peasejean55 loves this.
lisalisa loves this.
TreyTrey loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
RonMRonM loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.

vintagelamp

Very small arcade/Mutoscope cards from a 1919 silent movie called "Yankee Doodle In Berlin." These are Mack Sennett Bathing Beauties. I will have 5 of these cards posted between two posts. I know that Marie Prevost and Phyllis Haver were in the movie. Can anyone identify any of the Bathig Beauties for me? They are marked Evans LA and all have the movie mentioned on the reverse. Sheet music shows # 3 Bathing Beauty on the cover. Each measuring 5 3/8" x 3 3/8".

Thanks to moderndayglamourgirl for solving another mystery:
The first is Marie Prevost. The third is Alice maison. The sheet
maison, Harriet Hammond, Phyllis Haver again and Alice again. Mack Sennett is
front and center.

Mystery Solved

Comments

1. moderndayglamourgirl moderndayglamourgirl, 2 years ago
    The first is Marie Prevost. The third is Alice maison. The sheet music is, starting from left is myrtle lind, Marie Prevost, Phyllis Haver, Alice maison, Harriet Hammond, Phyllis Haver again and Alice again. Mack Sennett is front and center.

2. vintagelamp vintagelamp, 2 years ago
    moderndayglamourgirl, Thank you so much again!!! I did a little research after your first response and did ID Alice Maison but did not know the first was Marie Prevost again... Many thanks...you must be a real fan!
  3. moderndayglamourgirl moderndayglamourgirl, 2 years ago
    I love Mack Sennett's bathing beauties. I've been collecting memorabilia and researching their lives for quite a while. Anytime you need an I.d., I'm glad to help.
  4. vetraio50 vetraio50, 2 years ago
    Thanks for this post .... since I was a kid I always thought it was Max rather than Mack Sennett. You live and learn.
  5. vintagelamp vintagelamp, 2 years ago
    moderndayglamourgirl, Thank you so much! You may be hearing from me again. I have a few postcards somewhere but I cannot find them right now. I thought that these were cool the minute I saw them! Thanks again!!!!
  6. vintagelamp vintagelamp, 2 years ago
    vetraio50, It is funny you should say that! The seller had "Max" on the outside of the plastic baggy that these were in.
  7. vetraio50 vetraio50, 2 years ago
    So many memories of watching Mach Sennett silent movies on TV in the 60's and 70's with my father.