Any Help Appreciated!

In Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Art Glass6602 of 10244RUCKL Red Tango Glass Covered Candy Dish Green and Amethyst Spatter Decor 1930'sMeydam Leerdam Serica

Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
IanBrightonIanBrighton loves this.
aldo78aldo78 loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
DeanteaksDeanteaks loves this.
manddmoirmanddmoir loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.
ozmartyozmarty loves this.
LondonloetzlearnerLondonloetzlearner loves this.
jerichojericho loves this.
dasullywondasullywon loves this.
czechmanczechman loves this.
inkyinky loves this.

Justanovice

Sorry, I have not posted a pic of the underside of this piece of glass as it is packed away at the moment. But if that is what is needed to find out a little more about this piece I will go and dig it out - in the loft space somewhere. I have too many cats to keep everything out on show!! And frankly not enough room!!! Thank you for stopping by!!

Comments

1. inky inky, 2 years ago
    Another stunner!!!:-)
  2. czechman czechman, 2 years ago
    Kralik..decor is Giraffe, or at least thats what i call it.. nice one!!
  3. Greatsnowyowl Greatsnowyowl, 2 years ago
    there was also a similar decor made by harrach but it's a little more regular looking. More honeycomb
  4. Justanovice Justanovice, 2 years ago
    Thank you inky, czechman, obscurities, Ks85, dalsullywon, and vetriao50 for the Love and information on this lovely piece - So I could possibly have another Kralik and I did not know it!!! Many thanks again all!!
  5. jericho jericho, 2 years ago
    Gosh, this is another stunner. for me its all in the air right now. the shape is so easy and generic that anybody could have done it. the pattern is kralik giraffe but those are almost all flashed. this base color also looks like welz because kralik never (?) used it. also WMF and harrach and maybe others did this pattern too...cool!
  6. Justanovice Justanovice, 2 years ago
    Thank you GSO and jericho, I am very pleased that you think this is a stunner!! I am such a novice that I do not know what WMF stands for? Please enlighten me!!:-) There is just so much to learn, that I feel I shall never 'get it' with shape, generic, kralik giraffe, flashed!!!!!! Toooooo Much!!! to understand! But many thanks for informing me and just maybe one day - I will 'get it'!!
  7. ozmarty ozmarty, 2 years ago
  8. Justanovice Justanovice, 2 years ago
    Thank you ozmarty, but I am a little confused about the link you have left me!?
  9. Justanovice Justanovice, 2 years ago
    Thank you BELLIN68 for the Love!;-)
  10. ozmarty ozmarty, 2 years ago
    Hi the link was to let you know what WMF meant.
    WMF = WURTTEMBERGISCHE METALLWARENFABRIK
    sorry for the confusion
  11. Justanovice Justanovice, 2 years ago
    Thank you so much ozmarty for the time taken to 'enlighten' me! Much appreciate it!:-)
  12. Justanovice Justanovice, 2 years ago
    Thank you to Londonloetzlearner, toolate2 and manddmoir for the love! Must say here that I bought this for 30 pence at a jumble sale!! So, well pleased with it!!