Orrefors' "Raspberry"/Hellon Crystal Votives & Kosta Boda "Snowball" Votive

In Art Glass > Scandinavian Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Scandinavian Art Glass601 of 1092Pure Drop Vase by Gunnar Nylund Strombergshyttan, late 1950's.Crystal flask

TreyTrey loves this.
peteypetey loves this.
trunkmantrunkman loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.

miKKoChris…

I have another Fairy Godmother watching over me! Last week, she sent me a pair of Orrefors Hallon ("Raspberry") Crystal Votives, designed by
Anne Nilsson. Ah! They are magnificently beautiful!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have used them to create a 'Forest of Flame' in my Wintry World.... I love them! : D

Last photo is of my Kosta Boda Snowball votive, which I also love. : )

Comments

1. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Hi miKKo! What a wonderland you have created. Did you get your girl jump roping from Creative Breathing or Georgia Peach or one of those craft ladies?
    If you need a match for your snowball let me know, I've got a zillion.
  2. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    I know, Vintage Crystal!
  3. inky inky, 2 years ago
    I love that second photo..it's beautiful with such a warm feeling!...:-)
  4. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Hi, AmberRose! Thank you very much! I haven't been this spoiled since childhood! You are so good!!!

Girl on Snowball is by Cody Foster / Backporch Friends -- can't remember where I purchased her. Isn't she fun? She deserves a better photographer! (I posted less awful photos of her and 'Father Winter' in another show and tell today.)

Thank you very much for your very kind appreciation! I enjoyed sharing these with you! Do stay warm - it's nippy outside today. : )
  5. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you very much, inky, for your most kind comment!!! I enjoyed the scene myself, but I had to laugh when I blew out the candles - I had an asthma attack. Mantle looks like the altar at High Mass, and smelled like it too after I blew out the candles. : ) I posted Father Winter and Girl on Snowball in another entry tonight so that you could see them! : )
  6. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you very much, mustangtony!!! Hope you and the dogs and cat are well and joyous! Good to see you, sir. : )

Thank you very much, Vetraio!!! Hope the climate and wildlife are behaving Down Under! Take care. : )
  7. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
    Beautiful setting I love it!!
  8. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you very much, bratjdd!!! Good to see you! Take care. : )
  9. inky inky, 2 years ago
    Oh no! I hope you are ok!...but! ha ha! I can just imagine the scene...lol...:-)
  10. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you, inky! I'm fine! : o turned to : D
  11. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you very much, dear Bellin, for your appreciation and very kind words!!! : )

Thank you very much for your kind appreciation trunkman, PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, petey, Justanovice, walksoftly, and MacArt!!! Good to see you all! Hope this wintry day brings beauty and blessings to you. : )
  12. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you very much for your kind appreciation MacArt and Manikin!!! : )
  13. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thanks very much for your kind appreciation, Pops52!!! : )
  14. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you very much for your kind appreciation, bratjdd!!! : )
  15. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you very much for your kind appreciation, Manikin!!! : )
  16. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you very much for your kind appreciation, toracat and birdie!!! : )
  17. Aimathena, 11 months ago
    Beautiful display miKKo :-)
  18. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 11 months ago
    Thank you very much for your kind appreciation, iHeartLisaLarson, Tom61375, Sean, and Aimathena!!! Happy New Year's!!! : ))