Coral Grape Bunches (6) set in Vermeil Bracelet

In Fine Jewelry > Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Coral Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry269 of 766My Favorite Antique Portrait BroochA Gold Ring set with an Ancient Carved Hardstone of Medusa - But How Ancient?

valentino97valentino97 loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
davyd286davyd286 loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
Peasejean55Peasejean55 loves this.
ElisabethanElisabethan loves this.
kyratangokyratango loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.

Agram.m

Coral is always so beautiful and so I am so happy to find a bracelet that already match splendid in my other jewelry with coral eg. the brooch. of coral grape.
    The bracelet is 19 cm long and 6 relay is composed of grape bunches of coral beads with leaves set into Vermeil. There is a mark I suppose 800 for the silver content (see photo 3).
    Photo number 4 shows my little coral jewelry collection at this moment:
    1. Angel coral skin 14k gold beads and clasp necklace. 2. Gold (14K)coral drop earrings. 3. Bunch of Vermeil coral grapes earring. 4. Vermeil bunch of coral Brooch.
    I hope you like it as I do!

logo
    Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry
    9ct Gold Victorian Fine Link Heavy Necklace Chain, 9k 375 (6.7 Grams)
    9ct Gold Victorian Fine Link Heavy ...
    $168
    15ct gold garnet old cut ring, 5 stone Victorian Chester 1894
    15ct gold garnet old cut ring, 5 st...
    $196
    15ct gold swallow bird pendant, novelty Victorian 15k 625 (not 9 or 18ct)
    15ct gold swallow bird pendant, nov...
    $58
    9ct gold amethyst & seed pearl cluster ring, large Victorian heavy 5.7 grams,375
    9ct gold amethyst & seed pearl clus...
    $176
    logo
    9ct Gold Victorian Fine Link Heavy Necklace Chain, 9k 375 (6.7 Grams)
    9ct Gold Victorian Fine Link Heavy ...
    $168

Comments

1. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 years ago
      kyratango and aghcollect thank you both for your very quick reaction and love.
    2. Elisabethan Elisabethan, 7 years ago
      It wonderful!! I have never seen anything like this. Wow! Hope you got my e-mail. Have a nice evening Agram!
    3. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 years ago
      Elisabethan I wrote you a mail to day. Thanks a lot for compliment and love.
      The person whom I bought the bracelet from either had not seen anything like this neither did I (in bracelet form) As you can see on photo 4 I earlier head earrings and brooch. For you also a very nice evening and hope to "meet" soon.
    4. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 years ago
      nutsabotash6 what a nice comment, thank you and also for love.
    5. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 years ago
      Peasejean55 thanks for love.
    6. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 years ago
      racer4four thanks for interest and love
    7. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 years ago
      davyd286 thanks for love.
    8. katherinescollections katherinescollections, 7 years ago
      Very pretty, reminds me of holly berries at Christmas. :)
    9. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 years ago
      katherinescollections, indeed you're right not thought in this way. Thanks for your comment and love.
    10. Newtimes Newtimes, 7 years ago
      Very nice
    11. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 years ago
      Newtimes thanks for comment and love. Good weekend!
    12. Agram.m Agram.m, 6 years ago
      Elisabethan, nutsabotash, SEAN68 and valentino97 for comment and love.