Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Dominion 42's

In Tools and Hardware > Insulators > Show & Tell.
Insulators152 of 355dominion 42'sCalifornia CD 162
8
Love it
0
Like it

radaruradaru loves this.
iggyiggy loves this.
melaniejmelaniej loves this.
SpiritBearSpiritBear loves this.
CaperkidCaperkid loves this.
auraaura loves this.
AnnaBAnnaB loves this.
antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
See 6 more
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.


    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate


    Posted 6 years ago

    sslam
    (20 items)

    These are all Dominion 42 of various shades of colors. Consisting of, but not in order
    Green/straw two tone, light sage or grey green, honey amber, orange amber, med red amber, dark red amber, yellow amber, cornflower blue, light green, peach, teal green, light yellow, yellow, light yellow/honey amber two tone, sea foam green

    logo
    Insulators
    See all
    RARE CD 131 TILLOTSON / BROOKES PATENT/ GLASS INSULATOR
    RARE CD 131 TILLOTSON / BROOKES PAT...
    $430
    ANTIQUE CD 123 DARK AQUA E. C & M Co S.F. GLASS INSULATOR
    ANTIQUE CD 123 DARK AQUA E. C & M C...
    $162
    Lyndeboro Glass Company - Glass Ingots - All Three Colors - Rare!
    Lyndeboro Glass Company - Glass Ing...
    $76
    EXCEPTIONAL- BRIGHT PURPLE N.W. &. B.I.T. Co CANADA Glass Pony Insulator
    EXCEPTIONAL- BRIGHT PURPLE N.W. &. ...
    $305
    logo
    RARE CD 131 TILLOTSON / BROOKES PATENT/ GLASS INSULATOR
    RARE CD 131 TILLOTSON / BROOKES PAT...
    $430
    See all

    Comments

    1. antiquerose antiquerose, 6 years ago
      Love them....they are Canadian right?

      [ Quote]; "" Dominion Glass Co., Ltd. DOMINION; D in a diamond 1913-1967 Wallaceburg (Hamilton), Ontario The Dominion Glass Company was founded in 1912 by the amalgamation of the Diamond Flint Glass Company and the Sydenham Glass Company (of Wallaceburg, Ontario). Production commenced in 1914 once the company had finished construction of its Chapple Street plant. In the 1920's, hand-blowing shops were replaced by a full line of automatic machines (which were subsequently discarded in 1940 with the arrival of new bottle-making equipment). In 1924 an addition was built in the form of a $40,000 building consisting of a machine shop and a stamping room. Though the plant had two furnaces initially, by 1958 a third was added along with a colour tank for making green and amber glass. A decade later the company was expanding again with the start of a $4.25 million modernization project at its Hamilton and Wallaceburg plants. $2 million was spent expanding the glass furnaces and their related production facilities at the Hamilton plant, while $2.25 million was spent constructing new plant facilities and rebuilding the glass furnace at the Wallaceburg plant. Both plants installed final process electronic equipment to detect and reject imperfect bottles. These improvements boosted production at the Hamilton plant to 22 million bottles per year. In 1969, $8 million was spent on improving efficiency to help offset rising labor costs. ""

      Quoted from:
      http://www.r-infinity.com/Companies/#D
    2. sslam sslam, 6 years ago
      They are all Canadian, thank goodness for the canadian colors

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.