Glass creamer found in box along with 4 Colored sparling glasses

In Glassware > Carnival Glass > Show & Tell.
Carnival Glass345 of 444What type of Carnival Glass and it's age?Do you experts know this pattern?

wingletts

Here is some glass ware- first is creamer found dirty- then cleaned with another one found...then 4 glasses looks like some I have seen in antique stores....they shine now...
    This might be considered carnival glass !! let my experts see this...lol can't do without them....come on glass friends

Comments

1. Mrj303 Mrj303, 8 years ago
      Is there any markings on them? Could be carnival or maybe Fire King, they also have iridescent items. I'm not too sure on these ones. SORRY! :)
    2. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      I was depending on you..lol... had to show you the first look "Dirty" I need a new magnfying glass. Your so kind, thanks, I just don't want to throw up something from dime store. Let me apologize in advance if I do this....
    3. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Hard to tell with the glasses, they could just be glasses. Really intrigued by the dirty then clean creamer. Does it have any markings?
    4. susan, 8 years ago
      Second photo, first jug, looks like english Jacobean pattern.
    5. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      I will check that out, don't know much about glass, learning but I have alot more to show. Just getting it clean and making it shine. Thanks you Susan
    6. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Hey Amber, the dirt has a price too in antiques, we just don't add it in the value..lol . I don't see any marking....but the design on the dirty one, then clean has a nice look at bottom.
    7. Savoychina1 Savoychina1, 8 years ago
      Please delete last post.

click this post and scroll down to "creamer"

8. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Savoy , Your a winner !!! that is it................right on the head.........they don't have any............YOU SOLVED THIS DETECTIVE SEARCH............
    9. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      246285 --- Manufacturer Status: Discontinued Actual: 1880
      Pattern: QUEEN ANNE by LABELLE GLASS CO [LCYQUA]
      Description: PRESSED GLASS, STYLIZED SCROLL/HANDLES
    10. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Knew it was cool!
      Wingletts, I have a whole shelf of various cleaning chem/brushes/home remedies just for my treasured finds. No one in the family allowed to touch or feel my wrath. Totally love that cleaning process!
    11. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Thanks AmberRose, makes a difference when clean, but with the dirt and dust on it, it made me see the outlines better...........lol
    12. Paul71 Paul71, 8 years ago
      The iridescent tumblers appear to be iced tea size, dating from the 1950s+ probably Jeannette Glass Co. They did this same size in their "Hex Optic" pattern at that time.
    13. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      I was looking for you..lol...to see if you could help, I have them in a cabinet now...they needed a name.
    14. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Thanks, I just noticed on them when you touch inside you can feel the ridges running down but outside are smooth.
    15. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 8 years ago
      I think Paul71 is right on with his post, I remember my Mother having a set of these Gold glasses....I think she got them as a premium somewhere. Soap Powder? The older I get the more I forget !
    16. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Thanks Pop ,. cute.....I really need to wash them...lol so I want taste soap powder...cute.............
    17. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      No, not really.............here is my email...wingletts@comcast.net for your records