? JAPANESE OR ASIAN PLATE

In Asian > Chinese Plates > Show & Tell.
Chinese Plates212 of 214Plate from Orient ??Mystery Plates bought for pleasure not profit

Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.
Angel71Angel71 loves this.
Jade42Jade42 loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
Nan24Nan24 loves this.
lundylundy likes this.
auraaura loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Songwriter53Songwriter53 loves this.

lundy

THIS PLATE I GOT AT A ESTATE SALE ,DONT KNOW THE MARKINGS ON THE BACK ,IT SEEMS VERY OLD HAND PAINTED . DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I COULD FIND OUT WHAT IT SAYS .IVE LOOKED ON LINE ,CANT FIND THIS PLATE THANKS ther e must be someone out there thats knows asian porcelin

logo
    Chinese Plates
    Pair of Antique Chinese Porcelain Plates - Guangxu
    Pair of Antique Chinese Porcelain P...
    $325
    Antique Chinese Porcelain Finely Potted Blue And White Dish Ming Dynasty
    Antique Chinese Porcelain Finely Po...
    $134
    ANTIQUE CHINESE KANGXI PERIOD GENUINE PLATE DISH CHINE CHINOIS FISH POISSON
    ANTIQUE CHINESE KANGXI PERIOD GENUI...
    $51
    Antique Chinese Porcelain Late Ming or Transitional Plate Dragon Ruyi
    Antique Chinese Porcelain Late Ming...
    $203
    logo
    Pair of Antique Chinese Porcelain Plates - Guangxu
    Pair of Antique Chinese Porcelain P...
    $325

Comments

1. lundy lundy, 9 years ago
      hi everyone does anyone know an exspert that can help me with this plate and my jar thanks
    2. lundy lundy, 8 years ago
      hi songwriter53, this is 1860s very beautiful
    3. lundy lundy, 8 years ago
      hi , would anyone know about this plate ,someone said it could be from the edo era 1860
    4. Songwriter53 Songwriter53, 7 years ago
      u stil have this?
    5. lundy lundy, 7 years ago
      hi all , I found out this plate could from the e,d,o era , 1860s possibly a shipwreak plate from japan , would anyone know the value of this thank you ,
    6. lundy lundy, 7 years ago
      hi shrine , maybe you know of this thank you
    7. shrine shrine, 7 years ago
      Lundy, it's chinese export porcelain in Qing dynasty, but can't tell you exact reign. I never come across any of this kind with gilded edge remains. I am not professional, but professional advise doesn't come free.
    8. lundy lundy, 5 years ago
      hi all any help would be great thank you ,
    9. ThebossMar, 3 years ago
      Japanese Kraak Plate. This is usually found in chinese style, but in this case, yours is Japanese Kraak.
    10. lundy lundy, 8 months ago
      Oh my God that's great news thank you so much for the information thank you thank you
    11. lundy lundy, 7 months ago
      Hi yop you are very smart thank you so much . Great. I still have it ty so much
    12. lundy lundy, 5 months ago
      What do you think about this one thank you
    13. lundy lundy, 3 months ago
      Hello all you collectors Happy Thanksgiving stay safe CARPE DIEM I didn't know maybe somebody might be on that knows anything about this plate thank you very much
    14. Nan24 Nan24, 3 months ago
      Beautiful plate
    15. lundy lundy, 3 months ago
      Thank you very much for the comment that is so kind hope all is well with everybody
    16. ho2cultcha ho2cultcha, 1 month ago
      1800s - could be edo. based on Wanli Kraak ware. the brown rim might give you a date. nice plate!
    17. lundy lundy, 1 month ago
      Thank you very much for the comment HO2
    18. apostata apostata, 1 month ago
      actually that is quite an addition of H2o , let,s say the japanese equivalent of chinese Wanli 1600-1620, but the trouble is the scallop brown rim i think exclude EDO with Kraak type
      i don,t know the mark i thought it was japanese , but you better stick to Shrine ,he is good in this as a layman i think is i think this is a late 19 century copy japanese kraak copy
    19. lundy lundy, 1 month ago
      Thank you so much for the Commen aposata That is good to know Yes it seems very very old
    20. apostata apostata, 1 month ago
      don,t thank me because i am guessing , i am out of my league here, to me it is inconsistent, in the border on the bottom is lets say for discussion sake a sort of ball , attached to the ball is a dotted twig and a two dotted twig, a sort of late EDO, but actually i dont trust the piece , Shrine said its , its chinese and he is far better skilled expert than me , i think its Japanese
    21. lundy lundy, 1 month ago
      I just want to say thank you to everyone I'm learning a lot from you Thank you very much again Two collectors weekly and all the collectors