Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Fan Vase

In Art Glass > American Art Glass > Show & Tell and Glassware > Imperial Glass > Show & Tell.
Glassware6654 of 8214OLD GLASSES AND OIL LAMPS & ANIMALScranberry glass
Love it
Like it

auraaura loves this.
Woman34Woman34 likes this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago

(4 items)

I believe it'ts Depression Glass. It"s called a "Fan Vase". It is pink, has a swirl design, gold trim and two handles. Searched around quite a bit and found some similar, but none with all mentioned features. Anyone have anything further on this piece? Thanks

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. TallCakes TallCakes, 6 years ago
    looks to be Imperial Glass #742 Twisted Optic Fan Vase, ca.1927-1930
  2. Poppop, 6 years ago
    Thanks TallCakes, I appreciate the help, Gary
  3. TallCakes TallCakes, 6 years ago
    you're welcome Gary. BTW this type of depression era glass is called Elegant Glass.
  4. Poppop, 6 years ago
    thanks again, you've been very helpful.
  5. Woman34 Woman34, 6 years ago
    I have one of these without the handles on the sides though.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.