A Christmas doll

In Dolls > Show & Tell and Photographs > Show & Tell.
Dolls1666 of 2369German Doll Found In Box W/ NewsPaper Clippings From 1931 & One I've Been Looking At My Whole Life!Identify and Appraise?

itsasecretitsasecret loves this.
VontrikeVontrike loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
neat.old.stuffneat.old.stuff loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.
marcobabe13marcobabe13 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
olegaclockman47olegaclockman47 likes this.
thriftfanthriftfan loves this.
stonesfan1stonesfan1 likes this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
vanskyock24vanskyock24 loves this.

Vestaswind

All the years I was on the doll boards I used to be so jealous of my friends with pictures of themselves with their new Christmas dolls because I had thought I had none. Mostly because I was a tomboy and didn't play with dolls until I collected them when other little girls gave up their dolls. Last year one of my cousins unearthed this one. I excitedly shared this with one of my doll friends with the caption, "The tomboy does have a picture with a doll!" She wrote back, "I see that, and it looks like you are eye balling your brothers truck!

Comments

1. vanskyock24 vanskyock24, 3 years ago
    merry christmas vesta -it does looks like you wanted to trade your doll for that truck
  2. Vestaswind Vestaswind, 3 years ago
    Are you kidding me of course I did! Look at that thing, it's a Coke truck! Merry Christmas to you too Vansky!
  3. vanskyock24 vanskyock24, 3 years ago
    lol - was your sis naughty that year for christmas looks like santa left her out
  4. Vestaswind Vestaswind, 3 years ago
    That was my cousin. I think she always looked like that haha. We were at my Grandmothers so I'm not sure why she didn't have her present there.
  5. kerry10456 kerry10456, 3 years ago
    Just dropped by to wish you and your a happy holiday, Merry Christmas
  6. Vestaswind Vestaswind, 3 years ago
    You have a happy holiday too!
  7. toolate2 toolate2, 3 years ago
    You are so checking out that truck! Very nice picture Vesta. And a Merry belated Christmas to you and yours!!
  8. neat.old.stuff neat.old.stuff, 2 years ago
    great picture and story to go with it. There were 3 boys and one girl in our family, so the tomboy comment with dolls hit home.
  9. Vestaswind Vestaswind, 2 years ago
    I am still a bit of a tomboy. Comes in handy because now I have three boys :)