Oil Painting of Bengal Tiger in The River done by Reiko

In Animals > Cats > Show & Tell.
Cats99 of 182Howard Pierce Pottery 10" Siamese Cat Figure / Circa 1960'sFOLK ART WOOD CAT

KatzlKatzl loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
antiquarius123antiquarius123 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
peteypetey loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Moonstonel…

This is an oil painting done by my mother Reiko. She loves Bengal Tigers and Horses. She has painted her friends dogs and cats...
This painting is 2 feet x 3 feet....she has a collection of them...she love animals....lol.

Comments

1. petey petey, 1 year ago
    This is fantastic; I love it, totally different to the usual tiger paintings normally available, this one has life and realism, fantastic!!!
  2. antiquarius123 antiquarius123, 1 year ago
    Beautiful painting - I love the eyes - so intense - and the movement of the water. Your mother is very talented - and you have inherited her love of animals! The most wonderful gift from your mother!
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    petey, thank you soo much! I will tell her! She wants to have her own gallery opening one day! She has been waiting for 40 years! I am an admirer of her artwork! Just cant draw like her...lol. Guess it skips a generation!
  4. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    antiquarius123, thank you for your wonderful words...and I have told her what you said. My mother thanked you and was surprised....she was soo happy!
  5. musikchoo musikchoo, 1 year ago
    I would love to have a painting like that on my wall anyday! I think she not only has Talent. I think she has SUPERB TALENT!! I hope she get's Her due Recognition! She has my 110% support. That is a Great Painting!!!
  6. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    musikchoo, thank you for your amazing words!!! I have told her and she is grateful for them...she is still not sure of her talent ...hence the hiding of her painting until now. Lee
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Very nice. The treatment of water and reflections is really good. Thank you Lee and Reiko - lovely!
  8. musikchoo musikchoo, 1 year ago
    You are very Welcome I ,for one, think it is time to "Take the Bull by the Horns" and let her talent be known to Professionals that can help her !!
  9. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    musikchoo, I think so too. But she is busy being a social light. And she is involved with the Japanese political party here in California. I will relay the thought to her. :)))
  10. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    j74j, thank you for your loving!!!
  11. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago