Pepple jewelry; Sterling silver Malachite bracelet

In Fine Jewelry > Fine Jewelry Bracelets > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Fine Jewelry Bracelets106 of 223Antique Carved Agate Flexible BraceletOGUN  (JRE ?)  AFRICAN- YORUBA BRACELET

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
antiquarius123antiquarius123 loves this.
BHock45BHock45 loves this.
caroleyescaroleyes loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Agram.m

Another beauty and example of Scottish pebble jewelry this Sterling Silver bracelet with Malachite inlay. Especially the deep green color of the Malachite in fantastic combination with the engraved silver mounting. Although not marked as often that period tested for Sterling Silver. You can call this bracelet a classic regard scottish pebble jewelry.

Comments

1. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    This is so beautiful! Haven't seen the flower shape.
  2. Agram.m Agram.m, 1 year ago
    nldionne, inky ,vetraio50 ,bratjdd and mustangtony thanks all of you for loving.
  3. Agram.m Agram.m, 1 year ago
    Newtimes, PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, freiheit and BHock45 always glad with your lovings
  4. Agram.m Agram.m, 1 year ago
    Valentino97 thanks with your compliment and loving
  5. caroleyes caroleyes, 1 year ago
    You have the most beautiful and exciting jewelry. I learn so much every time I read/view one of your posts.

6. Agram.m Agram.m, 1 year ago
    caroleyes,
    What a nice and friendly compliment for which I thank you! I'm very happy for it. For nearly my entire life I am passionate collector of antique jewelry especially jewelry of the 18th and 19th centuries. My heart goes out to all Micro Mosaic and rose cut diamond jewelry which I also have a very nice collection. But I try to collector as much as possible.
    You can see most of my jewelry together in the collections I have compiled together on this subject. Also have lots of literature on this subject and I like to share my knowledge with other collectors. So nice that you have given such a reaction.My only minor disabilities on these sites is that American / English is not my native language so I probably can not always convey exactly what I mean. Hope you often encounter. Have a nice weekend!
  7. Agram.m Agram.m, 1 year ago
    antiquarius123 thanks you so much for your interest and loving.

8. Agram.m Agram.m, 1 year ago