Silver back necklace

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Jewelry Necklaces > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry Necklaces159 of 460Maybe Middle Eastern NecklaceVintage colored choker

vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
mariposamariposa loves this.
faldifaldi loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
inkyinky loves this.

Posted 11 months ago

Zowie

I believe this to be classed as Silver back Crystal. It is encased in gold colouring, I do not think it is actually gold. Was bought in between 1974- 1980 at the very latest I would say 1976 latest going by the history I know of it. This picture just does not do it justice. I just do not go to the places to wear it. I have lent it to a friend when she really had to dress in a ball gown. The colours are unbelievable. I have not found any markings.

Comments

1. AmberRose AmberRose, 11 months ago
    It fab Zowie. I've got a couple of weddings this summer...
  2. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    AmberRose are you saying they would come in handy for the wedding. Everyone else thank you for loving it.
  3. Newtimes Newtimes, 11 months ago
    The crystals look aurora borealis to me. That would date it after 1955. So you are right about your date.
  4. freiheit freiheit, 11 months ago
    I just posted Sherman clip-on earrings and a pin. The go great with your necklace!!!
    Same stones and time period.
  5. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    Did you see the Brooch the difference is the necklace has better colors when taken in the Wright light.
  6. freiheit freiheit, 11 months ago
    Beautiful. I would love to see it with a nice black dress. :)
  7. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    It does look very nice indeed. My friend wore it with a off white Ball Gown & it looked fantastic, but so did she.
  8. Zowie Zowie, 9 months ago
    Hi who ever reads this I put this on 2 months ago & just am just looking at new additions just said I put it there 2 hours ago beat that really on top of things or we must not be putting enough down.