My first anniversary guests.

In Photographs > Show & Tell.
Photographs56 of 4674106th US Regiment (WW2) Company B Group AGhostly Visitors In My Home

AnythingObscureAnythingObscure loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
bobby725bobby725 loves this.
BrunswickBrunswick loves this.

Posted 3 months ago

Collectabl…

Margaret and I, started a new venture back in September 2018 when we converted our 5 bedroom bungalow in Devon UK into a Bed & Breakfast.
    This post is just to show our first couple Jon who was Canadian and Lenna from New Zealand celebrated their first wedding anniversary here at at 'Woodmeads' Bed & Breakfast.
    This venture has been brilliant, we are meeting people from all over the World with different cultures, different likes and dislikes.
    Luckily we live in a beautiful part of the UK and regardless off the weather it's a wonderful interesting County steeped in history.
    If anyone from Collectors Weekly is venturing to Devon UK please drop in, all are welcome. Neil

Comments

1. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 months ago
      Thank you Thomas greatly appreciated. Neil
    2. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 months ago
      Thank you bobby725 for the love. Neil
    3. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 months ago
      Thank you Jenni and fortapache. Neil
    4. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 months ago
      Cheers fortapache, Hel1, junkdrawer and valentino97. Neil
    5. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 months ago
      Your love is truly appreciated Thanks aura. Neil
    6. Collectables59 Collectables59, 3 months ago
      Many thanks vetraio50. Neil
    7. Collectables59 Collectables59, 28 days ago
      Thanks kera for the love.
    8. Watchsearcher Watchsearcher, 28 days ago
      Your post prompted me to get more info on Devon.... unique places that are “off the beaten path” appeal to my sense of adventure.
      One activity listed for Devon: traveling down a waterway aboard a barge. That sounds like something from the pages of a Mark Twain book....That would be like a dream!
      Must do that!!

Thanks for posting about your B and B which “put a bee in my bonnet”!

9. Collectables59 Collectables59, 27 days ago
      You're very welcome Watchsearcher. So we might see you soon. Neil & Margaret
    10. Elisabethan Elisabethan, 27 days ago
      What a wonderful thing to work with! And very romantic decoration. I hope I will see Devon one day :)
    11. Collectables59 Collectables59, 27 days ago
      You'd be very welcome Elisabethan. Neil
    12. Collectables59 Collectables59, 26 days ago
      Thanks Malkey appreciate a bit of Northern love. Neil
    13. MALKEY MALKEY, 26 days ago
      your most welcome neil
      all the very best malkey
    14. Collectables59 Collectables59, 25 days ago
      Cheers AnythingObcure for the love. Neil
    15. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 25 days ago
      I can only imagine, Neil, what it'd be like to find such a beautiful (and I'm guessing totally unexpected on the part of your anniversary guests?) "welcome" waiting spread out on the bed upon first arriving at Woodmeads B&B. No doubt whatsoever if that's your typical level of customer service, you and Margaret will end up with a most successful 'new venture' indeed -- I am left simply wishing I thought I myself might ever get a chance to travel 'across the pond' such that I might actually be one of your guests, too. ;-) CHEERS indeed, Sir! :-) :-) :-)
    16. Collectables59 Collectables59, 25 days ago
      Thank you so much for your kind words AnythingObcure. If you do ever come to good old Blighty you would be very welcome. Neil & Mags.