Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Testing tube presser

In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Tools and Hardware1256 of 9607Trying to identifyJust trying to find  what it says
Love it
Like it

PhonoboyPhonoboy loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
lptoolslptools loves this.
See 3 more
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 2 years ago

    (78 items)

    Long glass tubes brass ends hoses .some kind of . Tube. Water level .I don't. Know what it's for thanks for your help

    Unsolved Mystery

    Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.

    Tools and Hardware
    See all
    15" Valley Pro AMERICAN HICKORY Woo...
    Cast Iron Door Plate With Acrylic/Glass Knob In Antique Turquoise/Teal Accent
    Cast Iron Door Plate With Acrylic/G...
    6 Solid Brass VERY SMALL Stacking Barrister Bookcase 7/16
    6 Solid Brass VERY SMALL Stacking B...
    EastLake *Cast Iron T/Bar Cupboard Cabinet Lock/Latch
    EastLake *Cast Iron T/Bar Cupboard ...
    15" Valley Pro AMERICAN HICKORY Woo...
    See all


    1. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 2 years ago
      Not a water level and it has air fittings on it.
    2. Onedtent, 2 years ago
      Looks like a manometer to me.
    3. rustbrothers rustbrothers, 2 years ago
      U hit it right on the head manometer. That what it is thank you

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.