more photos of my mini-salon in the barrio.

All items178895 of 227370A few more treasures in the corners of my pad.F.A.S vintage multi- rhinestone brooch

wolcott1wolcott1 loves this.
VontrikeVontrike loves this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
trunkmantrunkman loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.

ho2cultcha

on the left, the maxfield parrish painting is the family home of one of my closest friends from back home - in cornish, nh. in the third, is my friend joel from honduras who lives w/ me and helps me w/ projects all the time - very nice guy.

Comments

1. vetraio50 vetraio50, 9 years ago
      Love the home gym equipment too!
    2. AmberRose AmberRose, 9 years ago
      Ho2cultcha, love your home. Great textures, colors and a wonderful mix of good stuff! Can you come to Chicago and stylize my place, I do not have this talent and you so obviously do!
    3. ho2cultcha ho2cultcha, 9 years ago
      thanks scandpieces, vetraio50, and amberrose. i never really thought of it as a 'talent', but i do like it, even better after i redo a wall around a particular theme/piece/collection. it's funny how 'things' can inspire us like this. some people do this w/ their bodies, and others of us do it w/ our homes, or cars...
    4. wolcott1 wolcott1, 9 years ago
      Love the Maxfield Parish and the bowling pins and love the heart diagrams! It's all great, thanks for sharing.
    5. ho2cultcha ho2cultcha, 9 years ago
      thanks wolcott1 and bellin68. the maxfield parrish is of a friend of mine's house. her grandmother was good friends w/ maxfield and was the model in some of his paintings. we spent a lot of time in that house when i was a kid. they have an enormous original painting by parrish hung between two of their guesthouses. it was a sign for a teahouse which her grandmother started, so it's a painting on two sides. one side shows in one guesthouse and the other side shows in another guesthouse. this home was designed by charles platt - another member of the colony where i grew up.
    6. wolcott1 wolcott1, 9 years ago
      Amazing story. How lucky you were to have grown in such an interesting place. Thanks again for sharing.