Vintage MELMAC containers ( Melamine )

In Kitchen > Melamine Ware > Show & Tell and Mid-Century Modern > Show & Tell.
Melamine Ware7 of 28Rare Melmac Color ChipsBakelite or Melamine? Large Tray by Couroc, Monterey, California

courtenayantiquescourtenayantiques loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
NevadaBladesNevadaBlades loves this.
EfesgirlEfesgirl loves this.

antiquerose

Hi CW Gang:

Thought i would post these beautiful MINT MELMAC containers. They are in Super condition and for both was a dollar!! These must have been stored away as they look like they were just made yesterday. Love them by the design, and the colors !! Gotta LOVE MELMAC !!

Thanks for LOOKING // LOVING !!

~ Rose ~

=====================

Comments

1. NevadaBlades, 3 years ago
      Neat! What size are they and what would be put into them?
    2. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      Hi NB -- Could use these for ( powder ) cream and Sugar at the table, as that is what they are for.

I think this is a married set as there should be an actual creamer in this style, but you could use one of these packaged for powdered cream ( Heifer Dust ) as we call it here .......LOL
    3. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      I have never heard the term heifer dust. Have I been away too long Rose? hee hee! Beautiful and perfect condition. Remember our Moms used them and they got all scratched up. But these are so pretty, great colors!
    4. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      Lol...well if it not cream, milk, and only powder....we call it Heifer dust

Heifer Dust = http://www.foodservicedirect.com/productimages/OT471935S.jpg
    5. katherinescollections katherinescollections, 3 years ago
      How pretty! I love midcentury modern colors! Melmac makes me nostalgic. Thanks for sharing these, Rose. :)
    6. courtenayantiques courtenayantiques, 3 years ago
      I love Melmac! I have the creamer (and sugar) in the blue colour. I'll have to check, I think I have a syrup (glass body) that matches.