Jewelry A Rainy Day Array :^)

In Fine Jewelry > Sterling Silver Jewelry > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Costume Pendants > Show & Tell.
Sterling Silver Jewelry261 of 881Beautiful vintage sterling silver setSterling Theda Set

freiheitfreiheit loves this.
lentilka11lentilka11 loves this.
Rick55Rick55 loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
auraaura loves this.
JImamJImam loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.

billretire…

Rain today, so no Flea Market, and other plans got canceled, makes it a good day to stay inside and clean, polish, and photograph a collection of jewelry. Some I acquired recently, but most over the years. I tried to put up a selection of necklaces, pendants, and brooches, but this is me, I need more! :^) I added some rings, scarf or hat pins, why not a sterling money clip, or tie clasp, well it's raining, throw in some extra things to look at, even a tortoise shell hair comb, and a carved bone/ivory polar bear figurine. Yeah, it's just for fun, enjoy! :^)

There's Sterling Silver, Silver Tone, Gold, Gold Plate, Gold Tone, Glass, Rock, Aluminum Bracelet, and Pewter Mickey Mouse.

When I was polishing the sewing scissors, to go with the sterling thimble, one handle broke(oops), but I like their look, so still added them in, but I put the handle back the wrong way! Sorry.

P.S. I did take some close up shots on some of the jewelry, so just ask, and I'll post some.

Comments

1. Efesgirl Efesgirl, 3 years ago
      This is a really nice collection! That big tank tread bracelet look interesting.....
    2. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      It is pouring rain too here in Long Beach tonight. We haven't had a nice steady rain like this since....7 or 8 months ago. Drizzle - yes, but this is a strong steady rain.

Thanks for posting your pictures. My favorite is the wonderful bracelet on the left. I love the bird brooch, polar bear and hair comb too - and the beaded rope.
    3. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 3 years ago
      I like the bracelet too, but too small for me, and my wife doesn't care for it. I think it's aluminum alloy, or just aluminum. It's made nicely, but it has just a clip clasp, so kind of a skip in the pattern around it, I guess that's the way it could be sized. It looks good on, but be quick if your wrist is too big, or you'll get a pinch! LOL :^D

Thanks for the Loves, and thank you all for looking!

I really like putting these little collections together, to show, and to learn more about some of them.
    4. JImam JImam, 3 years ago
      :)) I like the 20$
    5. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 3 years ago
      Oh valentino97, both the bird brooches are sterling, and marcasite. The one with wings back, like flying, in the center, is made in Mexico, so I put it with the other Mexican pieces, the little one by the antique polar bear, is standing on a branch and is just marked 925 on the back, a funny thing is it's got a red jewel by it's beak, like an eye, but the eye should be on the side of it's head, where there is a larger marcasite, that's the same size as the red one, it's cute though. I bought 2 of those tortoise shell combs, on the same day, the other is fancier, older, and very fragile, so I didn't unpack it, but this one has a nice look, just plain.
    6. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 3 years ago
      That's my stash! JImam! :^)
    7. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Enjoying it again - thanks for the descriptions! Would like to see your other hair comb. I love the little Aztec (or Mayan or Peruvian) guy silver pin between the blue/silver drop earrings too. Fun!
    8. Rick55 Rick55, 3 years ago
      What are super collection Bill! You seem to have a little bit of everything :-)
    9. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 3 years ago
      Thank you so much Rick55, or too much of everything! :^D but space!
    10. lentilka11, 3 years ago
      Love it!
    11. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 3 years ago
      Thanks lentilka11, I try to have fun putting these treasures together, and hope we can learn some things too! :^)