SPIRIT MANIFESTING? BIZARRE PHOTO,ENLARGE, c 1900-1910

In Photographs > Show & Tell.
Photographs223 of 4500Fun with photosTintype Photos

FleamarkettammyFleamarkettammy loves this.
JImamJImam loves this.
boysfarmboysfarm loves this.
SpiritBearSpiritBear loves this.
    NULL

Posted 10 months ago

PostCardCo…

The photo is not the best, I used all 4 photo spaces for the same photo in different light,direction. I ask you to look at the far right upper. What the heck. ** This group looks very angry!!**
The seller felt it was paranormal when I emailed her. I must say...this is very odd!! There is a large mist floating over "it"!
"There are 4 dogs at least in the photo, can you find them? I think they are "hound" dogas and the photo taken of rural folks. I see no guns, do you? I thought it might have been a hunting excursion.(Not haunting excursion!) Maybe the figure was itchy and covered for bee protection, very rhythmic
or just incognito. Probably.
The woman are in country syle clothing.. I am sorry the photo is not very good--.( P.S) I did make it real dark #1 which made the condition of the frame,etc look much worse than it actually is.

Comments

1. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 10 months ago
    PostCardCollector, 2 mins ago
    In photo #1--you CAN count 4 dogs.
    NO!!! Enlarge # 1--There are 5 dogs--maybe more??
  2. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 10 months ago
    The mutts ate their picnic. The ringleader is Kid Cur in the foreground.
  3. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 10 months ago
    No wonder they look so cranky!! What a bunch. The women's hats are really kinda peculiar. I think they made them.
  4. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 10 months ago
    The lady on the right seems "agitated" that her husband is cozying up to the dog instead of her!
  5. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 10 months ago
    Blunderbuss2--"KING CUR"!! I love it. I will name my next dog that. Priceless!
    Ha Ha!Loumanal---Thats how it was in my marriage, so its not as odd as we think!
  6. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 10 months ago
    Fleamarkettammy Thanks for loving the photo. I had to darken it to get details. It looks better as far as condition in real time. I am glad it has interest.