SPIRIT MANIFESTING? BIZARRE PHOTO,ENLARGE, c 1900-1910

In Photographs > Show & Tell.
Photographs50 of 4371Fun with photosTintype Photos

FleamarkettammyFleamarkettammy loves this.
JImamJImam loves this.
boysfarmboysfarm loves this.
SpiritBearSpiritBear loves this.

Posted 2 months ago

PostCardCo…

The photo is not the best, I used all 4 photo spaces for the same photo in different light,direction. I ask you to look at the far right upper. What the heck. ** This group looks very angry!!**
The seller felt it was paranormal when I emailed her. I must say...this is very odd!! There is a large mist floating over "it"!
"There are 4 dogs at least in the photo, can you find them? I think they are "hound" dogas and the photo taken of rural folks. I see no guns, do you? I thought it might have been a hunting excursion.(Not haunting excursion!) Maybe the figure was itchy and covered for bee protection, very rhythmic
or just incognito. Probably.
The woman are in country syle clothing.. I am sorry the photo is not very good--.( P.S) I did make it real dark #1 which made the condition of the frame,etc look much worse than it actually is.

Comments

1. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 2 months ago
    PostCardCollector, 2 mins ago
    In photo #1--you CAN count 4 dogs.
    NO!!! Enlarge # 1--There are 5 dogs--maybe more??
  2. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 months ago
    The mutts ate their picnic. The ringleader is Kid Cur in the foreground.
  3. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 2 months ago
    No wonder they look so cranky!! What a bunch. The women's hats are really kinda peculiar. I think they made them.
  4. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 2 months ago
    The lady on the right seems "agitated" that her husband is cozying up to the dog instead of her!
  5. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 2 months ago
    Blunderbuss2--"KING CUR"!! I love it. I will name my next dog that. Priceless!
    Ha Ha!Loumanal---Thats how it was in my marriage, so its not as odd as we think!
  6. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 2 months ago
    Fleamarkettammy Thanks for loving the photo. I had to darken it to get details. It looks better as far as condition in real time. I am glad it has interest.