Dynaco HI FI AMP and Tuner

In Electronics > Amplifiers > Show & Tell and Electronics > Tuners > Show & Tell.
Amplifiers2 of 21GOLD Marantz Amplifier and the Loud SpeakersSansui Quad Amp.

Ms.CrystalShipMs.CrystalShip loves this.
kwqdkwqd loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
AnythingObscureAnythingObscure loves this.
dav2no1dav2no1 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

wickencrafts

I met a Local named TED
    He had some speakers that I "had to have". He delivered them to my house. When he was getting ready to go ha asked me if I would like to have some "DYNACO" audio gear. I was out of money and had already spent more $$ than I should have.. He then gave me the AMP and Tuner as he was moving and had no room for it... WoW

logo
    Amplifiers
    Vintage Kenwood KA-501 High Speed Integrated Amplifier
    Vintage Kenwood KA-501 High Speed I...
    $299
    VINTAGE MCI WESTON MODEL 1932 VU METER FOR STUDER AMPEX NEVE QUAD EIGHT CONSOLE
    VINTAGE MCI WESTON MODEL 1932 VU ME...
    $59
    Vintage Pioneer SPEC Power Amp Complete Recap, Includes Filter caps
    Vintage Pioneer SPEC Power Amp Comp...
    $399
    Vintage Yamaha CA-700 Integrated Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier
    Vintage Yamaha CA-700 Integrated Na...
    $349
    logo
    Vintage Kenwood KA-501 High Speed Integrated Amplifier
    Vintage Kenwood KA-501 High Speed I...
    $299

Comments

1. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
    2. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 1 year ago
      SO COOL, in every respect! :-) :-) :-)
    3. fortapache fortapache, 1 year ago
      I love the old stereo components.
    4. PeterWilliam, 1 year ago
      Proof that You Have To Win Sometimes...Enjoy.
    5. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
      I agree COOL on so many levels. I told TED he had good karma coming his way. I hope he stops by again So I can thank him in a better way. Dared not even shake hands with the virus crap rampant here. Cheers
    6. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
      I love olds stereo gear as you do. My father was a Hi Fi enthusiast and passed the bug on to me. I wish I had kept his Marantz and Luxman and etc etc I do still have his turntable
    7. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
      I did treat him good as far as paying his asking prices for Klipsch speakers. First time was just a few small bookshelf KG2.2. The second time was buying the BIG PRO Audio klipsch ( much more $) That is when he gave me the Dynaco components
    8. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
    9. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
    10. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
    11. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
    12. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 year ago
      What a nice friend! Wish I would of kept my husband’s Audio..my Son will never forgive me for giving it away.
      Klipsch is top of the line! I have a klipsch sound-bar hooked to my TV. Also bought my Son some of their speakers, he has now kinda forgiven me...lol!
    13. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 year ago
      Got caught up with klispch, meant to tell you that is one nice system you were given. They just don’t make receivers like they used to. Steel vs. plastic, there’s no contest. Turn it up and enjoy!
    14. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
      Ms.ChrystalShip
      I have been an audio gear fan for many years. My parents had a hobby farm with nearest neighbor a quarter mile away. You could play music loud and never get a hassle. In town where I am at now people seem to be looking for something to complain about.. So sometimes the police come and knock on my door. LoL

I only have older audio gear now. I tried the home theatre scene and that was not for me. I would much rather have olds school 2 channel for audio

Cheers
    15. dav2no1 dav2no1, 1 year ago
      You are missing out my friend. If you're watching TV in high-def but not listening to the audio in at least five point one you're only getting half of the experience.

I'm running an older Sony ES receiver(ES is their top tier) with Dalquist DQ- 6ci and Dahlquist DQ-18 and a 15" Dayton titanic sub w/ a dedicated 1000 watt sub amp.

You can put together a nice surround setup with older gear and it'll blow the doors off this newer gear.

I too love old stereo gear. I have some Adcom gear, Fisher, Dennon, Aiwa, Sansui, Wharfedale and a bunch more
    16. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
      Dear Davey

I spent many thousands of $$$ on home theatre
      surround sound
      I had 9 speakers in my array PLUS PS 1200 paradigm sub WOOF

My marantz control took a shit... I have heard Enough about THAT surround Bullshit and have sold most all OR thrown in the trash where it belongs

I am thinkin about having a couple nice sounding 2 channel sets of stereo
      upstairs / down stairs

home theatre is now sound bar here

17. dav2no1 dav2no1, 1 year ago
      Ok I understand now. You run a sound bar and think Klipsch are top of the line speakers...ha ha...probably have some Bose too thrown in there too..good luck buddy!
    18. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago
      Davey
      No Bozo speakers here
      Wife has sound bar CRAP
      Not me...

I like my klipsch Heresy and their ilk.. No Chinese junk
      Vintage 1980's

Not sure why you seem to think you need to say that you know "BEST" what I enjoy
    19. dav2no1 dav2no1, 1 year ago
      Well at least we can agree on some decent music.
    20. wickencrafts wickencrafts, 1 year ago