Commercial Color wheel

In Lamps > Industrial Lighting > Show & Tell and Art Deco > Show & Tell.
Industrial Lighting50 of 52Vintage BriteSun Industrial Lampindustrial lamp

Dan121156Dan121156 loves this.
HunterHunter loves this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
JohannBJohannB loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.

gargoyleco…

Here is a Golde "Roto-chrome" 6 color ,color wheel That came in the attic I bought the contents of at a Chevy dealership auction a few monthes ago.It works perfect and still has a special 500 watt bulb that cost $40 to replace!

Comments

1. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 3 years ago
    Thanks ttom,walksoftly,johannb,and hedgewalker!
    Thanks ttom!
  7. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 3 years ago
    Thanks mrmajestic!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 2 years ago
    Thanks phildavid!
  9. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    As a design object alone, it is fabulous! And to have color, too! Wow.
  10. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 2 years ago
    Thanks mikkochristmas!!!!!!!
  11. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 1 year ago
    Thanks petey!
  12. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 1 year ago
    Thanks lisa!
  13. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 1 year ago
    Thanks Signaholic!
  14. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 1 year ago
    Thanks aztom!
  15. Deadbolt Deadbolt, 1 year ago
    Cool find! Have you every had any luck finding information on Any equipment or the Company, itself? I have a Large, Reminder or Splicing station?? It from a Drive-in Theater I grew up beside. It runs 2. 15" film reels. Black, gold hinges, a cool GE motor on it, belt drive with fwd-rev cluch. So cool but 100 pound. But' I'll give to Goldé! When they built something! They built something!! Thank for sharing. Very Cool! Check mine out on my page.
  16. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 1 year ago
    Thanks deadbolt!I actually never looked,I do agree they don't make things like they used too!
  17. Vintagefran Vintagefran, 1 year ago
    No idea what a Roto-chrome is but love its look:)
  18. Deadbolt Deadbolt, 1 year ago
    I'm thinking that's just the industrial color wheel the Dealership use inside and outside in parkinglot for Events and Sales! Wonder what year it is? Hey it could have be used show Films! Maybe the shined it on the back of screen to show only all Theater customers come to the concession stand too by chocolate or popcorn? :-) Those it have a Slot to insert anything that could cast a picture? I sure the Chevrolet dealership probably used it too light the Cool New cars/trucks for that year. They also Industrial color wheels at Drive-in theaters, before and after the movies. All of Goldé stuff was for Film!! All Cinema Based that I've see! I could upload mine last night, because my cable modem acting Stupid. I'll put it up today!
  19. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 1 year ago
    Thanks Vintagefran!No it is just a INDOOR! color wheel,
    and I assumed it was to shine on the cars in the show room at night.I would guess 40's -50's.