Antique Victorian Ceylon Moonstone Sterling Silver Ring 20mm x10mm Sugar Loaf 100th CW Posting!!!

In Fine Jewelry > Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Moonstone Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry210 of 440Coral bunches of grapes vermeil broochLarge Sterling Silver acorn "Pendant"

Peasejean55Peasejean55 loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
artisloveartislove loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
czechmanczechman loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Moonstonel…

Antique Huge Sugar Loaf Ceylon Moonstone ring that is just gorgeous and all original to the ring..the Ceylon Moonstone measures 20mm x 10mm....I bought this a longtime ago......it was one of my first Antique Moonstone rings I ever bought! This is I believe a foil backed Moonstone as the back of the stone is closed. This is my 100th CW showing!!!! YEAH!!! Love U Guys!!!! Thank you!!!

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    mustangtony, thank you for your loving !!!!
  2. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    My gosh! We have a few CENTENNIAL postings today!!! Such a lovely item. Everything you post is a treasure - don't forget about the book! I think you should do it.
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Wow! Thank you!!! I feel blessed to be here! I am about to change my life around and move. I am kinda freaking out not knowing where to move to. Please keep reminding me about the book! I would love to do it! What is the main topic? What kind of jewelry?
  4. artislove artislove, 1 year ago
    love you too moonstonelover!!!
  5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    artislove, thank you I love you too and may we have more loves and happiness on CW! Coming together for more great times!!! XOXOXOXO
  6. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago
    Moonstone, I love the ring, but didn't you already post it and it got deleted somehow? I think I remember it from a few months ago. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Congrats on your 100th posting!
  7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Newtimes, I don't believe I showed this ring. They deleted a necklace that I decided to sell after posting on CW. This was for sale...but now I decided to keep it...since it did not sell.....thank you!!!!
  8. antiquarius123 antiquarius123, 1 year ago
    Lovely ring - I admired it when it was for sale......congrats on your 100th. On the move - change is always hard but usually worth it in the end!
  9. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    antiquarius123, I had it for sale for a while..and gave up! So now its back with me in the keep pile :)) I do not know when and where...but all will show itself soon:)) I am ready for change!!! 6 years in the making !!!
  10. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, thank you for your loving!!!
  11. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    toolate2, thank you for your loving!!!
  12. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    nldionne, thank you for the love!!!
  13. nldionne nldionne, 1 year ago
    Very Welcome Moonstone. Very beautiful art you are posting!
  14. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    nldionne, you are very kind for saying such praise! I feel blessed!
  15. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    trunkman, thanks for loving!
  16. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 months ago
    kyratango, many thanks for loving!
  17. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 months ago