A Doll for Mani!

In Dolls > Show & Tell.
Dolls584 of 2453My oldest porcelain doll I've had from a child  Does anyone know what kind of doll this is?

ZowieZowie loves this.
bira_bira_loverbira_bira_lover likes this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

AmberRose

I found this little sassy gal today. I immediately thought of our dear Mani! I do not know who she is or where she comes from. I'd strip her down but she is sewn into her clothes. It is a cute outfit that appears to be from the 50s?
Well, Mani, if you want her she is all yours. Unfortunately she has fallen into a tough crowd here in Chicago.

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Amber, very nice....Mani is the one to know who she is!!!
  2. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    She does have that saucy look we gals practice doesn't she? Thanks Moon!
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    She does have that "I will slap your hands" look!
  4. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    And look at her hands!
  5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Amber, she is saying..."keeping my skirts down!" and fisted!
  6. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Thanks Amber for thinking of me :-) This wood doll is a made in Poland doll . More a novelty doll . She is sweet and are common to find . LOL Moon your funny I love your last comment :-) Priceless words of wisdom !
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Is that the sexy Jabba the Hutt with her? Shocking! Once out of Europe she went for a bad boy.
  8. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Yes, Chicago is a wild town!
    Thanks Mani...oh well, hoped she was a perfect gift for you. Oh well back to the drawing board.
  9. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    I would have thought you might send this to Don, and that doll of his !~
  10. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Oh Phil, you are a genius!!!!!!!!
  11. nldionne nldionne, 1 year ago
    Good Morning. Isn't it just like you to think of someone else. You're wonderful!
  12. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    I like Phil's idea of sicing her on Simon best! I need to work on my evil genius side!
    Morning!
  13. SEAN68 SEAN68, 1 year ago
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! STRIPE HER DOWN!!! , very very sassy she is !!!
  14. SEAN68 SEAN68, 1 year ago
    DAMN SPELL CHECK!!!
  15. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Hahaha...oh I laughed so hard...hahaha!
  16. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 1 year ago
    It looks like me on some of my dates (pre-hubby)...
  17. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    I had to wait to type to after Sean's comment . Stripe her down oh that made my day Thanks guys for making me laugh today I needed that . Sean I have no spell check and am near blind so I make typo's but yours came out just great . See Amber you brought joy to me in a way you least expected . I can visulaize sean at a strip club yelling "Stripe her down" LMBO
  18. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    Then he would yell Spell Check and you're right at square one, Mani !~
  19. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    I think Sean uses "spell check" to get out of trouble all the time. :))
    Mani, might have to turn to things I know for a present...
    However, the gift of laughter is always the best!
  20. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Amber my laugh was a true gift ! better than money can buy :-) xoxo
  21. Zowie Zowie, 1 year ago
    great girl was looking at fist also thought it might have something that belonged in hands but what caught me really was the ugly little man at the back believe it or not he is so ugly that he is beautiful I know double Dutch as the saying goes & reading comments really put another smile on my face you all are fantastic in yourself always there to help & make me laugh. Thanks.
  22. austrohungaro austrohungaro, 1 year ago
    Just looking at the thumbnail I thought it was a blond takeshi doll!!! :)