In Glassware > Anchor Hocking Glassware > Show & Tell.
Anchor Hocking Glassware167 of 176Red platePlate-milk color -tint blue-

auraaura loves this.
Virginia.vintageVirginia.vintage loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
junkmanjoejunkmanjoe loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
callmeshellcallmeshell loves this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
stwillia76stwillia76 likes this.
tubbertubber loves this.

wingletts

Anchor Hocking Bubble (early american) Ruby Water Goblet & Anchor Hocking bubble (Early American)Ruby Sherbet. I think this is right.
    Do you call this pattern "Bubble" Ruby" My mom had these, and was in Storage so I finally got them, I guess I will use these at Christmas like she did.
    Any comments are welcomed

Mystery Solved

Comments

1. TallCakes, 8 years ago
      yep, the pattern is called 'Bubble Foot' by Anchor Hocking, ca.1950, and the color is ruby with crystal base
    2. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      THANKS Tallcake, they are in excellent condition....26.00 per sherbet and 22.00 for globet is what I saw....the small one is more than bigger one...strange
    3. TallCakes TallCakes, 8 years ago
      never know for sure what will bring a better price. often one piece was more popular and therefore more were made; so other pieces are more rare today as a result. The shorter one looks like a sherbet.

I love visiting Savannah. BTW were you aware that you can mark items as 'mystery solved' when you get and ID?
    4. pickergirl10 pickergirl10, 8 years ago
      My mother has a set of the amber boopie or bubble glasses. They are gorgeous. Hopefully they will be mine some day.
      Yours are beautiful too. Enjoy them!
    5. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Thanks Pickergirl10, I just love them, and they look very nice in my glass china cabinet....these are memories here .....
    6. Hedgewalker Hedgewalker, 8 years ago
      Wow I'm slipping !! So much to see here I totally missed these.Very Nice !!
    7. fenton-hobnail, 8 years ago
      love these! wow i love the color. i missed these when you first posted them i guess! thanks for sharing!
    8. Hedgewalker Hedgewalker, 8 years ago
      Give the lady some love then fenton.The big black box left corner under the pic.Just click.
    9. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Thanks Hedg Hobnailewalker, Thanks Fenton, been off a little lately...love that give the lady some love, had to think here!!! the big black box in left corner...that was so cute.....lol
    10. TallCakes TallCakes, 7 years ago
      AH orginally called this one Early American but it has become known as Bubble by collectors. Here is a comparison link for the various tho' very similar designs for these Anchor Hocking pieces:
    11. flowerrose, 7 years ago
      Hello, great to see these!! I came across 3 of the ruby goblets the other day for 50c each in a charity shop. If they don't go online I will be giving them to my mother as a BDAY present. I will post up a picture!
    12. flowerrose, 7 years ago
      I posted my goblet up in show and tell. :-)