More Rust in Place

WatchsearcherWatchsearcher loves this.
Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.
dav2no1dav2no1 loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.

Posted 6 months ago

OLECODY

A few more item from the Rust in Place the 1932 Pontiac he bought in Cottonwood Ca at a yard sale for 11 grand his wife drove it home its a beautiful car Mike one of the sons won a Wally in Bakersfield in 2012 notice the old time cafe in the background the flags are real no reproduction stuff and some pretty cool old guns should of taken a lot more pictures

Comments

1. dav2no1 dav2no1, 6 months ago
      Nice collection. Of course I noticed the xmas tree and dragster first.
    2. Watchsearcher Watchsearcher, 6 months ago
      Pic 1 and 4....I thought the old gangsters just rolled in! ;^)
      What a nice collection!
      Driving that car down the road must have been so much fun and quite a sight going by.
    3. Celiene Celiene, 6 months ago
      WOW! Amazing. Wish we could see the diner better!
    4. OLECODY OLECODY, 6 months ago
      Yes dav2no1 there is something for everyone in this collection0

Watchsearcher funny you should mention that whenever there are special events like wedding Mike the oldest son dresses in a pinstriped zuit suit choffers people around pretty cool

Sorry Celiene a blurry picture dont think I have anymore with the diner it is cool hey jump in your car come on up I will treat you to lunch at the diner take a ride on the train its fun
    5. fortapache fortapache, 6 months ago
      Love the front engine rails. I'll have to see if I can get that far north some day.
    6. OLECODY OLECODY, 6 months ago
      Fortapche bring a sleeping bag as much as you like this kind of stuff you will want to hang out for a few days there is a blown 68 Comaro a 40 Ford a 29 Model A hot rods several restored Ts and old filling station yep you would enjoy it
    7. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 6 months ago
      Wow, can I come too?
      What a blast this would be? Like walking through a different time!
      Your friend must of been collecting for years.
      I always zoom in to get a better look, and I noticed the ceiling in pix two. The old wooden beams reminds me of our barn/ garage. Sorry for always bringing up the ranch but I miss it so. Sure, I have a new home, but it’s a cookie cutter. No charm and looks like all the rest. Gonna sell..I’ve decided!
    8. OLECODY OLECODY, 6 months ago
      Eileen of course you can come what a pleasure it would be to give you a tour everything is in a couple of old barns even the cafe it would be very hard to go from a farm/ranch type setting to a cookie cutter home with neighbors when you sell you gonna move closer to your daughter not being nosy how far south are you from me and have you been enjoying the heat lol