clorox glass bleach bottle

In Bottles > Show & Tell.
Bottles2646 of 3291===1850's John Ryan Potter Bottles===Unopened Courvoisier FCN Exclusif

GTBOIGTBOI loves this.
Virginia.vintageVirginia.vintage loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
antiquefromazantiquefromaz loves this.
CassataCassata likes this.
gio1272gio1272 loves this.

grumpme1067
(1 item)

Can't find a date but just wanted to know how old and if valuable...It is in very mint condition .It says clorox twice in big letters and clorox small all the around the top and the cap.

Comments

1. Pencil-necked-geek, 3 years ago
    Not that old and not valuable, IMO. I remember such bottles in my mother's laundry room in the 50's-60's. Looks like a screw-top cap, so maybe even 70's. You might get a couple bucks at a garage sale.
  2. Vestaswind Vestaswind, 3 years ago
    Valuable maybe not, but some of these bring around $12 if it's the gallon and has the top with it. What I think is funny that you say it's from the 70's. In the 70's we were using the plastic bottles as floaters to learn to swim. It's 50's, and anything 20 years or older is vintage. I remember many things that today bring about a good price.

3. hotkitties, 3 years ago
    Found many of these at old dump sites, no one seems to care much about them. I think they look cool sitting in a garden, or on a porch, but value is not much of anything, that I am aware of.
  4. Cassata Cassata, 3 years ago
    Very Nice! i have like 3 of these that i have dug up. it dates around the 55's - 60's and it does cost around $10 - $15 so worth a little bit but not much. keep Collecting

Cassata's Bottle Excavation,
    Andrew.C
  5. Henrietta, 3 years ago
    HANG ON TO IT. There are those who want them, and they DO have value. I have two, the first one was found on land we bought and my 7 year old dug it up and was instantly hooked on bottle collecting. Clorox company comfirmed it was from 1930's. Happy hunting.