Another Czech Made Perfume Bottle- possibly for DeVilbiss

In Bottles > Perfume Bottles > Show & Tell.
Perfume Bottles14 of 881Perfume Atomizer.Fenton Art Glass made for DeVilbiss Atomizers

kivatinitzkivatinitz loves this.
Lisa-lightingLisa-lighting loves this.
shareurpassionshareurpassion loves this.
billretirecollbillretirecoll loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
bottle-budbottle-bud loves this.

Posted 2 months ago

LOUMANAL

I had posted a tall overshot glass iridescent Perfume bottle a few months ago that didn't have the atomizer parts. Apparently it was a special perfume bottle and would be quite a collector item if it was complete. I attended a monthly flea market yesterday where I found this complete perfume bottle that I decided to buy to use the excellent parts on it. After I cleaned it up (it was quite dirty) I realized that it too was beautiful and it would be a shame to scavenge the parts. It has a collar that is stamped Czechoslovakia, measures 6 1/2" tall, has a carnival iridescent lower cone-shaped body that is decorated with white lines enamelling forming a trompe-l'oeil 6 panels design The upper body is thickly gilded and is decorated with fine dots and a flowered enamelled band within the dots. There is a glass syphon tube attached to the atomizer parts. From the comments on the other perfume bottle that I listed, the DeVilbiss Atomizer Company did buy their glass from Czech. manufacturers so this could have been sold by DeVilbiss. I hate to remove any parts from this one. Any ideas on who made it and for whom?

Comments

1. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 2 months ago
    Thank you bottle-bud, TassieDevil, fortapache and mikelv85 for the loves. Bob
  2. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 months ago
    Nice one LOUMANAL, it looks a lot like the one I posted, is there a DeVilbiss mark on the bottom? Here's a link to mine:

I'd just keep it together, I think you can find an atomizer for your other one! :^)
  3. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 2 months ago
    Thank you billretirecoll for the comments. There are no signatures or markings except for the Czech mark on the collar. Thank you vetraio50 and SEAN68 for the love. Bob
  4. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 2 months ago
    My Devilbiss in a different style than this are not marked either, so I don't think that would be a deciding factor, especially since I know they are Devilbiss. It's a beauty. I have a tall handblown one in cobalt blue, similar but not just like this and it has no marks that I know of as well. A little frustrating but they are so fun to collect. You will definitely find one that may be chipped or even broken or just the air pressure pump itself...I wouldn't remove this one either!
  5. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 2 months ago
    Thank you shareurpassion for he comments! I will leave it as is. DeVilbiss it is. Bob
  6. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 2 months ago