Old Fishing Creel Full Of Vintage Wooden Lures(left side)

In Fishing > Fishing Lures > Show & Tell.
Fishing Lures7 of 218Little George Fishing LureFishing Creel Full Of Vintage Wooden Lures Flea Market Find(right side)

clockermanclockerman loves this.
EJW-54EJW-54 loves this.
antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
purvispurvis loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

billretire…

This was one of the finds of the Sunday Flea Market 4/22/2018, an old Fishing Creel, that was full of vintage wooden Lures, and Spoons. I really don't know too much about these, I would always bate fish, and a little bit of fly fishing, but not much use of lures, but because of the price of these I couldn't pass it by! I won't say how much, but I bet you wouldn't have passed it by either! :^D
    I'm showing the left side here, and the right side of the table I posted first, to give a little closer look at them.

Thanks for looking, if you know anything about these please let us know! It will help! If you would like a better look at any of these let me know, and I'll try to show! :^)

Comments

1. antiquerose antiquerose, 1 year ago
      Some great lures, creel, and plugs you got there!! Love them !!
    2. EJW-54 EJW-54, 1 year ago
      That's a great find at the flea market! love it!
    3. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Thank you so much Rose, I was hoping so! :^)

You know EJW-54, when the seller took the change back from my first purchase, for payment for these, it really was GREAT! Thanks! :^)

Thank you all for the love, it's great to have you stop by,
      purvis
      Brian
      Rose
      EJW-54
      Thomas
      pw-collector
      Kevin
      and Rich
      always a pleasure! :^)
    4. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Thanks for stopping by, and giving some love farmlady! :^)
    5. lzenglish, 1 year ago
      Hello Bill: Fine looking bunch of Lures you have there. I never was a plug fisherman either, but always fed them well with foot long night crawlers, sardines, etc. I gave it up about 20 years ago, because i was never any good at it. Now i do all my fishing at the local Raley's/Belair Super Market. It's allot cheaper, and i catch what ever i want! LOL !! Take Care Norcal Homie !
    6. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Thanks for your comment Izenglish, that's me now a days too! License, Tags, Bait, just got too expensive, and it is cheaper to pick up some nice, fresh, cleaned, fish of your choice, at Costco, or any grocery store. I did enjoy fishing, when I could, off the shore, or on a boat, with family, friends, or just having some me time, it was always a good time, catch, or not! I do look out over the Sacramento/San Joaquin River every day, and think about being out there fishin! :^)

Thank you for the love Izenglish, and officialfuel too, very nice of you both! :^)
    7. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Good to see you again oldpeep, and glad that you were able to see both of the posts! Thanks again, for the love here too! :^)
    8. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Thank you for the love of the left side too Manikin! Always good to get! :^)
    9. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Hey mikelv85, I'm glad that you were able see both the right, and left side of these posts! I thought it would be easier to see them all, by splitting them up! Thank you for loving both of them! :^)
    10. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Oh! Hi Roy, thank you for stopping by and loving the left side too! :^)
    11. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      I'm happy that all three of you were able to see both posts, and loved them,
      sugargirl
      Laura
      and Collectables59,
      thank you, always nice to get! :^)
    12. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Good AntiqueToys, you saw both posts, and loved them, thanks! :^)
    13. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Hey clockerman, I guess I should check these posts more often! :^D Thanks for the love! :^)