Share your favorites on Show & Tell


In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Tools and Hardware1439 of 981550" Lufkin Measuring Scale From A Bottling  Plant Need help identifying
Love it
Like it

kwqdkwqd loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
Irishcollector.Irishcollector. loves this.
AnythingObscureAnythingObscure loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
WatchsearcherWatchsearcher loves this.
lptoolslptools loves this.
dav2no1dav2no1 loves this.
See 6 more
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 4 years ago

    (4 items)

    bought yard sale this morning first thought a vintage compasses for circles on metal then thought black smith tool then few hours looking on net i thought something broke off all i know except was $ 3.00

    Unsolved Mystery

    Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.

    Tools and Hardware
    See all
    17" Valley Pro AMERICAN HICKORY Woo...
    One Pair of RESTORED Antique Glass Crystal Door Knobs- Many Available!
    One Pair of RESTORED Antique Glass ...
    9pcs Keys BIG Large Antique Vintage old Brass Skeleton Lot for DIY Making Lock
    9pcs Keys BIG Large Antique Vintage...
    Boy Scout / Small Camp Axe Sheath Top Grain Leather USA Made!
    Boy Scout / Small Camp Axe Sheath T...
    17" Valley Pro AMERICAN HICKORY Woo...
    See all


    1. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 4 years ago
      Caliper or divider and could be used for both. Not terribly old just neglected. Had you paid $2.50 less it would have been a good deal.
    2. lptools, 4 years ago
      Cool tool!! I would have brought it home too!!
    3. swampdogg swampdogg, 4 years ago
      be a cool wall piece if i can find room lol ty for info have a great night
    4. lptools, 4 years ago
      I'm just curious , what does an empty spot on a wall look like??
    5. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 4 years ago
      <LOLOL> @ lptools -- and I'll raise your question...I'd also like to know what an empty spot *on a floor* looks like...??? ;-) ;-) ;-) :-) :-) :-)
    6. lptools, 4 years ago
      The "empty spot" on a floor , (usually a couple square inches) , is where the one of a kind part of a tool lands, and then bounces into the nether regions of everything else on the floor!!
    7. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 4 years ago
      Looks like a nut cracker to me.
    8. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 4 years ago
      <ROTFLMAO> @/with lptools again!! :-) :-) :-) But I gotta also point out, maybe, that if said floor is in a garage/driveway instead of a house that "spot" will more likely be the exact center of the most unreachable part of the ground underneath whatever's being worked on...and/or wherever what otherwise 'part of something' otherwise bounces itself off to... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.