Share your favorites on Show & Tell


In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
swampdogg's items1 of 4Chase Durer Pilot Commander xv watchSterling Silver Neckless
Love it
Like it

kwqdkwqd loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
Irishcollector.Irishcollector. loves this.
AnythingObscureAnythingObscure loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
WatchsearcherWatchsearcher loves this.
lptoolslptools loves this.
dav2no1dav2no1 loves this.
See 6 more
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 11 months ago

    (4 items)

    bought yard sale this morning first thought a vintage compasses for circles on metal then thought black smith tool then few hours looking on net i thought something broke off all i know except was $ 3.00

    Unsolved Mystery

    Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.

    Tools and Hardware
    See all
    Cast Iron Door Plate With Acrylic/Glass Knob In Antique Turquoise/Teal Accent
    Cast Iron Door Plate With Acrylic/G...
    (6) VTG Antique Furniture Drop Handle Drawer Pulls Bails Back Plates Rope Edge
    (6) VTG Antique Furniture Drop Hand...
    Brass Cabinet Latch Antique Furniture Latch Victorian Eastlake Cabinet Latch
    Brass Cabinet Latch Antique Furnitu...
    Lie Nielsen No. 042 Medium Shoulder Plane
    Lie Nielsen No. 042 Medium Shoulder...
    Cast Iron Door Plate With Acrylic/Glass Knob In Antique Turquoise/Teal Accent
    Cast Iron Door Plate With Acrylic/G...
    See all


    1. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 11 months ago
      Caliper or divider and could be used for both. Not terribly old just neglected. Had you paid $2.50 less it would have been a good deal.
    2. lptools, 11 months ago
      Cool tool!! I would have brought it home too!!
    3. swampdogg swampdogg, 11 months ago
      be a cool wall piece if i can find room lol ty for info have a great night
    4. lptools, 11 months ago
      I'm just curious , what does an empty spot on a wall look like??
    5. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 11 months ago
      <LOLOL> @ lptools -- and I'll raise your question...I'd also like to know what an empty spot *on a floor* looks like...??? ;-) ;-) ;-) :-) :-) :-)
    6. lptools, 11 months ago
      The "empty spot" on a floor , (usually a couple square inches) , is where the one of a kind part of a tool lands, and then bounces into the nether regions of everything else on the floor!!
    7. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 11 months ago
      Looks like a nut cracker to me.
    8. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 11 months ago
      <ROTFLMAO> @/with lptools again!! :-) :-) :-) But I gotta also point out, maybe, that if said floor is in a garage/driveway instead of a house that "spot" will more likely be the exact center of the most unreachable part of the ground underneath whatever's being worked on...and/or wherever what otherwise 'part of something' otherwise bounces itself off to... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.