Pipes from diff. places

In Tobacciana > Pipes > Show & Tell.
Pipes41 of 88Clay pipesTURKISH PIPES and MEERSHAUM

stephanie_pressstephanie_press likes this.
chevy59chevy59 loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
MattyGMattyG loves this.

blunderbuss2

The tall bottle shaped one says Jerusalem. Others just came in the bag. There is a bowl reamer also.

Comments

1. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    unusual & beautiful collection blunder -- have a great day
  2. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 2 years ago

You are lucky to have these treasures. Love the bottom black one in the second picture. Beautiful pipes and find. Phil
  3. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    Well the r'ass clot things them caught a flight to Australia Sunday gone. He gave them to me & I gave them back as I am lightening the load & the shadow box I had them in took up too much space. C'est l'vive!
  4. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    ok blunderpuss (that ought to catch some eyes) -- have not seen new post are you traveling or having friends in -- miss you and your humor
  5. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    Ep, you can't get rid of me so easily, though I think there those that wish so. My friend that died last month owned the property where I live. Kids & Ex are here & we are trying to get the place straightened out so they can rent their house out. I'm helping so only have time to scan CW & drop a few comments. I'm there if you just look. Don't look under v-asses. I have a fan???? You must be easy to please!
  6. trunkman trunkman, 2 years ago
    Great set of pipes you got there BB2!
  7. pops52 pops52, 2 years ago
    Very nice!
  8. Braveheart1954 Braveheart1954, 2 years ago
    I had one like the black wood with the tin top. I believe it was an elk though. I payed $45 for it at a head shop in Detroit in 1969 or 70'. Used for pot only... the lid was great to help keep it lit instead of covering with your hand! lol
  9. Braveheart1954 Braveheart1954, 2 years ago
  10. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    Braveheart, I didn't think of that angle or I may not have given it back!
  11. Braveheart1954 Braveheart1954, 2 years ago
    LOL... I believe it was from Germany. Probably worth more than the $45 I paid then.
  12. Braveheart1954 Braveheart1954, 2 years ago
    The one on the bottom with the lid looks much older. Very Nice that one.
  13. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    Braveheart, I think most of those pipes came from Afrika & the middle East. The Aussie who gave them to me was going to visit at home & I told him I was "lightening my load" & he could have them back. He knows his stuff & sure he can pick up a few bucks from them & they are out of my way now. I certainly couldn't sell them & were taking up space. I'm on limited time & it made no sense for me to have them. We are all on limited time so don't make an issue of it.
  14. Roycroftbooksfromme1 Roycroftbooksfromme1, 2 years ago
    Hey... Im on the same train...smiling